- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
The Shimano SH-RC902 Road Bike Shoe for Women - Top fit and efficiency
The Shimano S-Phyre SH-RC902, RC9 for short, are high-performance women's shoes for competition-oriented female road cyclists. They have two extremely precise adjustable BOA-Li2 twist closures and feature an excellent fit. Its upper construction not only optimally embraces the foot, but has also been equipped with function-specific zones to optimally balance flexibility and strength. In the forefoot, a Powerzone guide is used for improved support; in the rear, a special heel cap provides anti-twist protection during sprints. The ultra-stiff carbon midsoles and outsoles stand for highly efficient power transfer, while Shimano Dynalast technology prevents premature fatigue.
- Pedal System:
- 3-bolt (SPD-SL / Look)
- Closure System:
- twist closure
- Sole Stiffness:
- 12 (on a scale of 1 to 12)
Cleat Adjustment:To find the correct ergonomic position of the feet on the pedals, we recommend using the Cleat Tool by Ergon. With this tool the length, the Q-Factor and foot angle can be perfectly adjusted.
- upper hugs the foot with excellent 360° fit
- heel cap with anti-twist protection for optimal foot positioning during strong acceleration and high pedalling frequencies
- function-specific zones and scientifically optimised upper materials (including microfibre synthetic leather) for outstanding fit and pedalling performance
- two flat BOA-Li2 twist closures for fast and precise adjustment
- integrated seamless midsole for unparalleled fit, stability and lightness
- adjustable Powerzone guide for reliable forefoot support
- hollow outsole and midsole made of carbon fibre-composite material
- extended area for installing cleats
- women's-specific Shimano Dynalast lasts
- ideal in combination with PD-R9100 pedals
- Lining & Cover Sole:
Technology:360° Closable Shoe Upper
The upper completely encloses the rider's foot up to the outsole and makes it fit like a second skin. This provides comfort, outstanding stability, weight savings and increased performance.
Microfibre synthetic leather and mesh fabric are used on the upper, which overlap in a complex and precision-calculated manner. This not only further improves the fit and increases breathability, it also ensures that the shoe is firm and more flexible in the right places.
A special heel cap reduces the forces that act during explosive acceleration and thus works against foot twisting. This improves performance in areas such as sprints or high-cadence riding.
Shimano's Dynalast technology is a shoe last design with less toe rise. It creates a smoother upward motion when pedalling, which is more energy efficient and therefore improves performance. Less power is lost and you tire less quickly.
Size Guide:These Shimano shoes run smaller than one would expect from their size. It is best to order one size larger than usual.
- 1 x pair Shimano S-Phyre RC9 road shoes for women (SH-RC902 Women)