- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
SH-RC902 Wide Road Shoes by Shimano - Top fit and efficiency
The Shimano S-Phyre SH-RC902 high-performance shoes for competition-oriented road cyclists are also available in a version with a wider last, called RC9E for short. Like the standard model, they feature two high-precision adjustable BOA® Li2 screw fasteners and an excellent fit. Its upper construction not only optimally embraces the foot, but has also been equipped with function-specific zones to optimally balance flexibility and strength. In the forefoot, a Powerzone guide is used for improved support; in the rear, a special heel cap provides anti-twist protection during sprints. The ultra-stiff carbon midsoles and outsoles stand for highly efficient power transmission, while the optimised Shimano Dynalast last technology prevents premature fatigue.
- Pedal System:
- 3-bolt (SPD-SL / Look)
- Closure System:
- twist closure
- Sole Stiffness:
- 12 (on a scale of 1 to 12)
Cleat Adjustment:To find the ergonomically correct position of your feet on the pedals, we recommend the Cleat Tool from Ergon, so that the longitudinal orientation, support width (Q-factor) and foot angle are optimally adjusted to you.
- wide version
- microfibre artificial leather: soft, lightweight yet stretch-resistant material
- 360° wrap-around upper with excellent fit for all riders
- heel cap with anti-twist protection for optimal foot positioning during strong acceleration and high pedalling frequencies
- function-specific zones and scientifically-optimised upper materials for outstanding fit and pedalling performance
- two flat BOA Li2 screw fasteners for fast and precise fine adjustment
- integrated seamless midsole and upper construction for unparalleled fit, stability and lightness
- adjustable Powerzone guide for reliable forefoot support
- hollow outsole and midsole made of carbon fibre-composite material
- wider cleat adjustment: wider cleat setting, expands plate mounting area
- ideal in combination with PD-R9100 pedals
- other (synthetic leather)
- Lining & Cover Sole:
- textile (mesh)
- other (carbon)
Technology:360° Enclosed Shoe Upper
The upper completely encloses the rider's foot up to the outsole and makes it fit like a second skin. This provides comfort, outstanding stability, weight savings and increased performance.
Microfibre synthetic leather and mesh fabric are used on the upper, which overlap in a complex and precision-calculated manner. This not only further improves the fit and increases breathability, it also ensures that the shoe is firm and more flexible in the right places.
A special heel cap reduces the forces that act during explosive acceleration and thus works against foot twisting. This improves performance in areas such as sprints or high-cadence riding.
Shimano's Dynalast technology is a shoe last design with less toe rise. It creates a smoother upward motion when pedalling, which is more energy efficient and therefore improves performance. Less power is lost and you tire less quickly.
Size Guide:These Shimano shoes run smaller than one would expect from their size. It is best to order one size larger than usual.
- 1 x pair Shimano RC9 Wide Road shoes (SH-RC902 S-Phyre Wide)