Shimano SH-RC100 Road Shoes - Cool-looking comfort
The SH-RC100 shoe by Shimano, or RC1 for short, is aimed at beginner road cyclists and features a three-piece hook & loop fastener closure as well as a medium stiff outsole made of fibreglass-reinforced nylon. The straps have been arranged in such a way that the pressure on the back of the foot is comfortably distributed. The slightly-overlapping synthetic leather upper also contributes to the snug, comfortable fit, while at the same time creating a sporty look. Shimano Dynalast technology promotes pedalling efficiency and counteracts premature fatigue.
- Pedal System:
- 3-bolt (SPD-SL / Look)
- Closure System:
- hook & loop fastener
- Sole Stiffness:
- 6 (on a scale of 1 to 12)
Cleat Adjustment:To find the ergonomically correct position of your feet on the pedals, we recommend the Cleat Tool from Ergon, so that the longitudinal orientation, support width (Q-factor) and foot angle are optimally adjusted to you.
- wrap-around, low overlap upper for a snug fit
- synthetic leather with mesh structure (lighter, stronger and more durable than genuine leather) for comfortable fit and attractive racing profile
- three robust hook & loop fastener straps with asymmetrical strap design distribute the pressure forces evenly, minimise pressure on the back of the foot
- lightweight, fibreglass-reinforced nylon sole for good power transmission
- durable, wide heel pads provide stability when walking
- wider cleat adjustment: wider cleat setting, expands plate mounting area
- Shimano Dynalast lasts
- ideal in combination with PD-RS500, PD-R550 pedals
- other (synthetic leather)
- Lining & Cover Sole:
- textile (mesh)
- other (nylon)
Shimano's Dynalast technology is a shoe last design with less toe rise. It creates a smoother upward motion when pedalling, which is more energy efficient and therefore improves performance. Less power is lost and you tire less quickly.
Size Guide:These Shimano shoes run smaller than one would expect from their size. It is best to order one size larger than usual.
- 1 x pair Shimano RC1 Road Shoes (SH-RC100)
- black/42: 238 g (pro Schuh)
- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00