- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
The SH-RC300 Shoe by Shimano - Higher performance on the road
The Shimano SH-RC300 shoe for ambitious amateur road cyclists is also available in a version with a wider last, called RC3E for short. Like the standard model, they feature a not-too-rigid outsole made of fibreglass-reinforced nylon and a centrally placed BOA® L6 screw fastener. It allows for not only quick adjustment, but also creates a slimmer profile. The seamlessly-integrated midsole and the low-overlapping upper shoe also contribute to the comfortable, stable fit. It is made of perforated synthetic leather, which provides breathability and a sporty look. Shimano Dynalast technology promotes pedalling efficiency and counteracts premature fatigue.
- Pedal System:
- 3-bolt (SPD-SL / Look)
- Closure System:
- twist closure
- Sole Stiffness:
- 6 (on a scale of 1 to 12)
Cleat Adjustment:To find the ergonomically correct position of your feet on the pedals, we recommend the Cleat Tool from Ergon, so that the longitudinal orientation, support width (Q-factor) and foot angle are optimally adjusted to you.
- wide version
- integrated seamless midsole and upper construction for unparalleled fit, stability and lightness
- BOA L6 screw fastener placed laterally on the centre strap for a slimmer profile with quick adjustment
- wrap-around, low overlap upper for a snug fit
- flat midsole stabilises the foot, ensures maximum power transmission
- perforated synthetic leather upper (lighter, stronger and more durable than genuine leather) for excellent fit and breathability
- lightweight, fibreglass-reinforced nylon sole for good power transmission
- wider cleat adjustment: wider cleat setting, expands plate mounting area
- Shimano Dynalast lasts
- ideal in combination with PD-RS500, PD-R550 pedals
- other (synthetic leather)
- Lining & Cover Sole:
- textile (mesh)
- other (nylon)
Shimano's Dynalast technology is a shoe last design with less toe rise. It creates a smoother upward motion when pedalling, which is more energy efficient and therefore improves performance. Less power is lost and you tire less quickly.
Size Guide:These Shimano shoes run smaller than one would expect from their size. It is best to order one size larger than usual.
- 1 x pair Shimano RC3 Wide Road shoes (SH-RC300 Wide)
- black/42: 243 g (pro Schuh)