- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.9 / 5.00
The SH-RC300 Shoe by Shimano - Higher performance on the road
The Shimano SH-RC300 shoe for ambitious amateur road cyclists is also available in a version with a wider last, called RC3E for short. Like the standard model, they feature a not-too-rigid outsole made of fibreglass-reinforced nylon and a centrally placed BOA® L6 screw fastener. It allows for not only quick adjustment, but also creates a slimmer profile. The seamlessly-integrated midsole and the low-overlapping upper shoe also contribute to the comfortable, stable fit. It is made of perforated synthetic leather, which provides breathability and a sporty look. Shimano Dynalast technology promotes pedalling efficiency and counteracts premature fatigue.
Pedal System: 3-bolt (SPD-SL / Look)
Closure System: dial
Sole Stiffness: 6 (on a scale of 1 to 12)
To find the correct ergonomic position of the feet on the pedals, we recommend using the Cleat Tool by Ergon. With this tool the length, the Q-Factor and foot angle can be perfectly adjusted.
- wide version
- integrated seamless midsole and upper construction for unparalleled fit, stability and lightness
- BOA L6 screw fastener placed laterally on the centre strap for a slimmer profile with quick adjustment
- wrap-around, low overlap upper for a snug fit
- flat midsole stabilises the foot, ensures maximum power transmission
- perforated synthetic leather upper (lighter, stronger and more durable than genuine leather) for excellent fit and breathability
- lightweight, fibreglass-reinforced nylon sole for good power transmission
- wider cleat adjustment: wider cleat setting, expands plate mounting area
- Shimano Dynalast bars
- ideal in combination with PD-RS500 pedals
Upper: other (synthetic leather)
Lining & Cover Sole: textile (mesh)
Outersole: other (nylon)
Shimano's Dynalast technology is a shoe last design with less toe rise. It creates a smoother upward motion when pedalling, which is more energy efficient and therefore improves performance. Less power is lost and the rider becomes fatigued less quickly.
These Shimano shoes run smaller than one would expect from their size. It is best to order one size larger than usual.
Manufacturer Part Numbers:
- 1 x pair Shimano RC3 Wide Road shoes (SH-RC300 Wide)
- black/42: 243 g (pro Schuh)