- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.9 / 5.00
The SH-TR5 women's shoes by Shimano can be put on in no time at all
The Shimano SH-TR5 women's shoes (SH-TR500) are triathlon shoes with a wide opening and asymmetric heel strap, specially made for women to slip on quickly during transitions. This model also impresses with its breathability and extended adjustability of the SPD-SL-Cleats. Shimano Dynalast shoe sole technology promotes more efficient pedalling and facilitates longer and enhanced performance.
Application: Triathlon & Time Trial
Pedal System: 3-bolt (SPD-SL / Look), 2-bolt (SPD)*
Closure System: hook & loop fastener
Sole Stiffness: 6 (on a scale of 1 to 12)
* with SM-SH40 SPD adapter (manufacturer recommendation)
To find the correct ergonomic position of the feet on the pedals, we recommend using the Cleat Tool by Ergon. With this tool the length, the Q-Factor and foot angle can be perfectly adjusted.
- T1 Quickstrap and extra wide shaft for easy entry and quick change
- asymmetrical heel loop for better access of the finger and thus fast tightening in the transition zone
- breathable 3D mesh fabric for optimal ventilation
- women-specific fit for a more natural, comfortable fit
- lightweight, fibreglass-reinforced nylon sole
- suitable for SPD-SL- and SPD cleats
- adjustable, shell-shaped insole
- imitation leather: lighter, stronger and more durable than genuine leather
- wider cleat adjustment: wider cleat setting, expands plate mounting area
- ideal in combination with PD-R7000 pedals
Upper: other (imitation leather, TPR)
Lining & Cover Sole: textile (mesh)
Outersole: other (nylon, fibreglass)
Shimano Dynalast is a sole construction with less toe elevation that promotes smoother, more energy-efficient upward movement when pedalling. The advantages are higher performance, less fatigue and more comfort for every type of rider. Shimano Dynalast also features a lighter and thinner sole structure and a larger cleat adjustment range.
These Shimano shoes run smaller than one would expect from their size. It is best to order one size larger than usual.
Manufacturer Part Number:
- 1 pair of Shimano SH-TR5 women's Triathlon shoes (SH-TR500)