- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
The Shimano SLX M7100 1x12 groupset - like an old friend
This SLX M7100 groupset from Shimano consists of a 1x12-speed crank with 34-tooth chainring, a rear derailleur and a right-handed shifter, whereby you have the choice between clamp and I-Spec EV mounting. It also includes a Quick-Link chain and a cassette with 10-45 or 10-51 gradation.
The Shimano SLX M7100 groupset never lets you down. Whether it's an epic all-day adventure, the local Cross Country race, or the after-work lap with your buddies, you can take it anywhere, anytime. Born from the same DNA as its big Shimano siblings XTR and XT, it delivers quality and performance at a unique level to passionate mountain bikers.
- SLX M7100
- All Mountain, Enduro, Cross Country
- Shifters & Derailleurs:
- 12-speed (mechanical)
- 170.0 mm, 175.0 mm (34 teeth)
- 10-45, 10-51
- Rear Derailleur:
- long cage (SGS)
- clamp (closed), I-Spec EV
Additional Components Needed:The bottom bracket is not included. Shimano recommends BB-MT801 (BSA) or BB-MT800-PA Pressfit Hollowtech II. The TL-FC41 Chainring Installation Tool is also not included.
- Freehub / Rear Hub:
- Shimano Micro Spline. Various manufacturers offer conversion kits.
- Brake Lever:
- According to Shimano, only I-Spec EV, but there are adapter solutions for I-Spec (B) or I-Spec II from other manufacturers, e.g. Wolf Tooth.
Contents:The Shimano SLX M7100 1x12 groupset includes:
- 1 x Shimano SLX crank (FC-M7100-1)
- 1 x Shimano 34 tooth chainring (SM-CRM75)
- 1 x Shimano SLX Shadow Plus rear derailleur (RD-M7100 or RD-M7120)
- 1 x Shimano SLX shifter (SL-M7100-R or SL-M7100-IR)
- 1 x Shimano SLX cassette (CS-M7100-12)
- 1 x Shimano SLX chain (CN-M7100)
- 1 x Shimano crank bolt
- 1 x Shimano crank lockring
- 1 x Shimano aluminium cassette lockring
- 1 x Shimano SM-CN910-12 Quick-Link master link
- 1 x Shimano cable (2050 mm)
- 1 x Shimano cable housing (1880 mm)
- 3 x 6 mm sealed end caps
- 1 x long nose end cap