- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
The Specialized S-Works 7 Lace Road Cycling Shoes - Top performance with a lace-up closure
With the S-Works 7 Lace Road shoe, you get the performance of the proven Specialized S-Works 7 paired with a lace-up closure that provides a unique fit. The laces attach at 12 evenly-spaced points to provide comfortable, reliable support. At the same time, the synthetic upper material has been largely replaced by mesh, which increases suppleness and keeps the weight down. Targeted TPU areas improve stability and performance. The ultra-stiff carbon outsole for optimal power transfer and the enclosing heel construction, which benefits acceleration, remains. Of course, this shoe was also designed according to medically ergonomic Body Geometry criteria, so that the soles and footbed promote a healthy pedalling movement and prevent over-stressing. The spacious toe area also promotes comfort. You also have the option of rotating the titanium cleat inserts to mount the cleats further back. The replaceable heel tread is made of anti-slip material for more safety and has recessed fastening screws.
- Pedal System:
- 3-bolt (SPD-SL / Look)
- Closure System:
- Sole Stiffness:
Adjustment aid for cleatsTo find the ergonomically correct position of your feet on the pedals, we recommend the Cleat Tool from Ergon, so that the longitudinal orientation, support width (Q-factor) and foot angle are optimally adjusted to you.
- performance of the S-Works 7 shoe combined with laces for a new level of fit
- non-stretch laces provide 12 separate tension adjustment points for even support across the foot
- removal of synthetic parts in favour of perforated mesh upper, complemented by stretch-free TPU zones, for a supple fit on the foot
- light weight: only approx. 235 g in size 44
- super light sole made of extremely stiff FACT™ Powerline™ carbon for the best power transmission (Stiffness Index 15.0)
- PadLock™ heel construction for superior heel hold and improved acceleration
- Body Geometry outsole and footbed, ergonomically designed and clinically tested, promote clean vertical pedalling for improved performance and comfort as well as injury prevention
- Form-Fit with spacious forefoot area for direct power transfer and a high level of comfort
- titanium cleat inserts with reversible function for 5 mm further back cleat mount
- replaceable heel tread made of anti-slip material, recessed fastening screws for higher safety
- three threaded inserts, suitable for all common road bike pedal systems
- textiles others
- Lining & Cover Sole:
FACT is an acronym for " Functional Advanced Composite Technology" and summarises all the know-how that Specialized has in the use of carbon fibre. It is a holistic approach, which primarily concerns the bike frames, but is found in many components such as handlebars, stems, saddles etc. The starting point is always the awareness for the needs of riders and the capability to fulfil them. Next, the selection of fibres, resins and fabric layers takes place; in this process the quality of the carbon and the arrangement of the fibre layers play an important role. It is important to find the right set-up for the project at hand and the intended location or rather the area of application. It is often necessary to differentiate from model to model at several points. In the final step, attention is paid to processing the material in a way that allows the desired advantages in terms of low weight, rigidity and stability to be achieved.
Body Geometry products from Specialized address the contact points between rider and bike. They are designed in collaboration with doctors, scientists and athletes to increase performance, improve riding comfort and prevent injuries, taking into account medical-anatomical aspects. Body Geometry features are found on Specialized saddles (padding, shaping), shoes (outsole, footbed, etc.) as well as gloves (padding).
- 1 x pair Specialized S-Works 7 Lace Road Cycling Shoes