- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
Specialized S-Works Torch Road Shoes - You'll almost forget you're wearing them
The S-Works Torch road shoe from Specialized offers you an inimitable, extra-lightweight feel. It has the same stiffness and classic shape as its predecessor, the S-Works 7, but weighs slightly less. It is also made of a more supple material blend that adapts perfectly to the foot. At the same time, the revised carbon base plate, strategically placed reinforcements and the stable heel cap ensure top performance. The asymmetrical design of the upper, which is lowered towards the small toes, also contributes to the special comfort level. The space around the ball of the foot has been made more generous and the BOA-S3 twist lock system has been ergonomically positioned to perfection. Like all Specialized shoes, the S-Works Torch takes into account anatomical conditions with Body Geometry features. A varus wedge and arch supports promote joint-friendly pedalling.
Application: Road, Triathlon & Time Trial
Pedal System: 3-bolt (SPD-SL / Look)
Closure System: twist closure
Sole Stiffness: 15.0
To find the ergonomically correct position of your feet on the pedals, we recommend the Cleat Tool from Ergon, so that the longitudinal orientation, support width (Q-factor) and foot angle are optimally adjusted to you.
- particularly supple, adaptable material blend for improved foot-pedal feel
- superior comfort with optimal support due to strategically placed reinforcements
- revised carbon base plate, 20 g lighter than the S-Works 7
- revised BOA-S3 system placement
- lowered upper over the smaller toes for a close-to-the-foot feel
- asymmetric heel cap
- Body Geometry features such as longitudinal arch support, metatarsal button and varus wedge for more efficiency, optimised alignment of hip, knee and foot as well as reduced risk of injury
- classic, elegant design
Upper: other, textile
Lining & Cover Sole: textile
Body Geometry products from Specialized address the contact points between rider and bike. They are designed in collaboration with doctors, scientists and athletes to increase performance, improve riding comfort and prevent injuries, taking into account medical-anatomical aspects. Body Geometry features are found on Specialized saddles (padding, shaping), shoes (outsole, footbed, etc.) as well as gloves (padding).
- 1 x pair Specialized S-Works Torch Road Shoes