- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.91 / 5.00
The Torch 3.0 road shoes by Specialized - amazing performance and comfort
The Specialized Torch 3.0 are high performance road cycling shoes for ambitious riders, featuring a very stiff, lightweight carbon sole, high-precision Dual BOA S2-SV screw fasteners and a supple mesh TPU upper. They offer excellent fit and power transmission, as well as long-lasting comfort, while staying below the price point of other Specialized road shoes. Naturally, a Body Geometry outsole and footbed, both of which are shaped using medical considerations, are used. They promote clean vertical pedalling movements and thus contribute to increased performance, well-being and protection of the joints.
Application: Road, Triathlon & Time Trial
Pedal System: 3-bolt (SPD-SL / Look)
Closure System: twist closure, hook & loop fastener
Sole Stiffness: 8.5
To find the correct ergonomic position of the feet on the pedals, we recommend using the Cleat Tool by Ergon. With this tool the length, the Q-Factor and foot angle can be perfectly adjusted.
- Body Geometry outsole and footbed, ergonomically designed and medically tested, promote clean vertical pedalling motion for improved performance and comfort, injury prevention
- stiff and lightweight FACT™ carbon sole for pedalling efficiency and less weight (Stiffness Index 8.5)
- Dual BOA S2-SV screw fasteners: precise and quick adjustments, large surface pressure distribution, secure foothold
- upper with mesh and TPU sections nestles perfectly against the foot
- standard fit for long-lasting comfort
- three-bolt mount for the cleats, compatible with most common road pedal systems
Lining & Cover Sole: textile
FACT is an acronym for " Functional Advanced Composite Technology" and summarises all the know-how that Specialized has in the use of carbon fibre. It is a holistic approach, which primarily concerns the bike frames, but is found in many components such as handlebars, stems, saddles etc. The starting point is always the awareness for the needs of drivers and the capability to fulfil them. Next, the selection of fibres, resins and fabric layers takes place; in this process the quality of the carbon and the arrangement of the fibre layers play an important role. It is important to find the right set-up for the project at hand and the intended location or rather the area of application. It is often necessary to differentiate from model to model at several points. In the final step, attention is paid to processing the material in a way that allows the desired advantages in terms of low weight, rigidity and stability to be achieved.
Body Geometry products from Specialized address the contact points between rider and bike. They are designed in collaboration with doctors, scientists and athletes to increase performance, improve riding comfort and prevent injuries, taking into account medical-anatomical aspects. Body Geometry features are found on Specialized saddles (padding, shaping), shoes (outsole, footbed, etc.) as well as gloves (padding).
- 1 pair of Specialized Torch 3.0 road shoes
- black/42: 248 g (pro Schuh)