- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.86 / 5.00
The Vintage spray paint by Spray.Bike - in memory of bicycle companies of the past
The Vintage spray paint by Spray.Bike is reminiscent of classic bike companies that no longer exist, such as Humber Cycles, Hércules or British Eagle Cycles. Spray.Bike is an innovative powder coating for bicycles that can be used by both beginners and experienced painters. The dry particles of the acrylic mixture cover the frame of your bike well. This makes the new acrylic formula perfect for customising, repairing and restoring your bike. If you wanted to give your bike a new look yourself in the old days, you would always have some sort of blemishes. With the Spray.Bike powder coating drips are a thing of the past.
Designation: Spray Bike Acrylic Paint in Aerosol
Application Area: frame, fork and all parts to be painted
- acrylic paint mixture with very high coverage: deep, matte colours
- dry powder coating with innovative anti-drip formula
- can be used without primer
- ideally suitable for steel, aluminium and carbon
- colour transitions, stencil and fade effects easy to do
- no subsequent heat treatment necessary
- with 400 ml a common bicycle incl. fork can be treated with one layer
- use Spray.Bike only on clean, dry surfaces
- wear gloves, protective clothing and breathing mask
- always paint outdoors
- shake spray can vigorously for approx. 3 minutes before use
- before beginning test spray 2 - 3 times
- spray only with a spray can in vertical position (5 - 12 cm spray distance)
- keep the spray can moving at all times during the spraying process
- allow to dry before applying another coat of paint (approx. 2 hours)
- allow the paint to dry completely before assembling the bike (approx. 12 hours)
- for best results, polish paint carefully with a lint-free cloth approx. 2 hours after spraying
Manufacturer's Warning: Optimum ambient temperature for spraying: 20-25°C. Do not use Spray.Bike at outside temperatures below 10°C, above 35°C or relative humidity above 75 %. Keep the can well protected from sunlight and ambient temperatures above 50°C/122°F.
CLP Regulation Label:
Signal Word: Danger
acetones, cylenes, 2-methoxy-1-methylethyl acetate
H222 Extremely flammable aerosol.
H229 Pressurized container: may burst if heated.
H315 Causes skin irritation.
H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
H336 May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
P101 If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
P102 Keep out of reach of children.
P210 Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
P211 Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source.
P251 Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
P280 Wear protective gloves / protective clothing / eye protection / face protection.
P410+P412 Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures above 50 °C/122 °F.
P501 Disposal of contents/container in accordance with local / regional / national /
Cosmos Lac AE
1 Pindou Street, Kallithea 17672, Athens. - Greece
Phone: +30 2109570222
Fax: +30 2109566671
bradbury: light green
hercules: dark green
humber: dark blue
calcott: dark beige
eagle: dark olive green
excelsior: dark red
Nominal Amount: 400 ml
Packaging Type: spray can
- 1 x Spray.Bike Vintage spray paint