- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
Historic spray paint by Spray.Bike - an homage to frame pioneers
Historic spray paint from Spray.Bike is reminiscent of the colours of classic frames, which were used particularly by Italian frame pioneers. The innovative powder coating lets you easily impart your bike with a flair from days gone by, and can be used by beginners and professional painters alike. Dry particles in the new acrylic formula apply as a solid coat to your frame, coming out clean without fuss and virtually eliminating drips and drops. Customising, repairing and restoring your bike just got a lot easier!
Designation: Spray Bike Acrylic Paint in Aerosol
Application Area: frame, fork and all parts to be painted
- acrylic paint mixture with very high coverage: deep, matte colours
- dry powder coating with innovative anti-drip formula
- can be used without primer
- ideally suitable for steel, aluminium and carbon
- colour transitions, stencil and fade effects easy to do
- no subsequent heat treatment necessary
- with 400 ml a common bicycle incl. fork can be treated with one layer
- use Spray.Bike only on clean, dry surfaces
- wear gloves, protective clothing and breathing mask
- always paint outdoors
- shake spray can vigorously for approx. 3 minutes before use
- take 2-3 test sprays before use
- spray holding the can ONLY at a vertical angle, from a 5 - 12 cm distance
- keep the spray can moving at all times during the spraying process
- allow to dry before applying another coat of paint (approx. 2 hours)
- allow the paint to dry completely before assembling the bike (approx. 12 hours)
- for best results, polish paint carefully with a lint-free cloth approx. 2 hours after spraying
Manufacturer's Warning: Optimum ambient temperature while spraying: 20-25°C. Do not use Spray.Bike at outside temperatures below 10°C, above 35°C or at a relative humidity level greater than 75%. Keep the can well-protected from sunlight and ambient temperatures above 50°C/122°F.
CLP Regulation Label:
Signal Word: Danger
acetones, cylenes, 2-methoxy-1-methylethyl acetate
H222 Extremely flammable aerosol.
H229 Pressurized container: may burst if heated.
H315 Causes skin irritation.
H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
H336 May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
P101 If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
P102 Keep out of reach of children.
P210 Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, naked flames and other sources of ignition. No smoking.
P211 Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source.
P251 Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
P280 Wear protective gloves / protective clothing / eye protection / face protection.
P410+P412 Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures above 50 °C / 122 °F.
P501 Disposal of contents/container in accordance with local / regional / national /
Cosmos Lac AE
1 Pindou Street, Kallithea 17672, Athens. Greece
Phone: +30 2109570222
Fax: +30 2109566671
chicago yellow: yellow
meise orange: orange
coventry red: red
milan celadon 1: green, reminiscent of the older, greener version of the Bianchi Celeste shade
milan celadon 2: light blue, reminiscent of the newer, more blue version of the Bianchi Celeste shade
milan blue: light blue
Nominal Amount: 400 ml
Packaging Type: spray can
- 1 x Spray.Bike Historic spray paint