Spray.Bike London Spray Paint
London spray paint by Spray.Bike - fresh colours from London's streets
London spray paint from Spray.Bike lets you use your bike to channel some British style, putting it at the centre of all the action. The innovative powder coating is very easy to apply, making it perfect for beginners while also delivering a formula approved by professionals. The new acrylic formula contains dry particles that apply an even coat to the frame, coming out clean without fuss and virtually eliminating drips and drops. Customising, repairing and restoring your bike just got a lot easier!
- Spray Bike Acrylic Paint in Aerosol
- Application Area:
- frame, fork and all parts to be painted
- acrylic paint mixture with very high coverage: deep, matte colours
- dry powder coating with innovative anti-drip formula
- can be used without primer
- ideally suitable for steel, aluminium and carbon
- colour transitions, stencil and fade effects easy to do
- no subsequent heat treatment necessary
- with 400 ml a common bicycle incl. fork can be treated with one layer
- use Spray.Bike only on clean, dry surfaces
- wear gloves, protective clothing and breathing mask
- always paint outdoors
- shake spray can vigorously for approx. 3 minutes before use
- take 2-3 test sprays before use
- spray holding the can ONLY at a vertical angle, from a 5 - 12 cm distance
- keep the spray can moving at all times during the spraying process
- allow to dry before applying another coat of paint (approx. 2 hours)
- allow the paint to dry completely before assembling the bike (approx. 12 hours)
- for best results, polish paint carefully with a lint-free cloth approx. 2 hours after spraying
- Manufacturer's Warning:
- Optimum ambient temperature while spraying: 20-25°C. Do not use Spray.Bike at outside temperatures below 10°C, above 35°C or at a relative humidity level greater than 75%. Keep the can well-protected from sunlight and ambient temperatures above 50°C/122°F.
CLP Regulation Label:
- Signal Word:
Hazardous Components:acetones, cylenes, 2-methoxy-1-methylethyl acetate
Hazard Warnings:H222 Extremely flammable aerosol.
H229 Pressurized container: may burst if heated.
H315 Causes skin irritation.
H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
H336 May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
Safety Information:P101 If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
P102 Keep out of reach of children.
P210 Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, naked flames and other sources of ignition. No smoking.
P211 Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source.
P251 Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
P280 Wear protective gloves / protective clothing / eye protection / face protection.
P410+P412 Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures above 50 °C / 122 °F.
P501 Disposal of contents/container in accordance with local / regional / national /
Manufacturer:Cosmos Lac AE
1 Pindou Street, Kallithea 17672, Athens. Greece
Phone: +30 2109570222
Fax: +30 2109566671
- chalk farm:
- cream white
- primrose hill:
- light yellow
- goldhawk road:
- sunny yellow
- sands end:
- pastel green
- royal oak:
- light green
- bethnal green:
- lime green
- parsons green:
- dark olive green
- dark green
- coldharbour lane:
- light blue
- steel blue
- dark purple
- salmon lane:
- salmon pink
- strawberry hill:
- rust red
- brick lane:
- chestnut brown
- light grey
- clay hill:
- antique pink with grey tint
- grays inn:
- dark grey
- Nominal Amount:
- 400 ml
- Packaging Type:
- spray can
- 1 x Spray.Bike London spray paint
- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00