- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
- slim fit
- Special Fabrics:
- water-repellent (Eco Finish), wind-repellent (Windproof 80), stretch
- Product Line:
- windbreaker for road cycling
- windproof and breathable
- water-repellent Eco Finish
- body-hugging fit with pre-shaped sleeves
- full-length front zip with underflap on the stand-up collar
- can be packed into its own back pocket
- made largely from recycled materials
- Green Shape label and Green Button seal for environmentally-friendly and fairly-manufactured products
- climate-neutral production
- 100% polyamide
VAUDE products with Eco Finish are environmentally friendly, water-repellent and are manufactured without fluorocarbons (PFC). PFCs belong to a group of chemical compounds that are used in many outdoor products to waterproof the outer fabric. As they are not degradable, accumulate in the body and are suspected of being harmful to health, VAUDE has decided not to use PFCs at all.
Green Shape is your VAUDE guarantee for environmentally-friendly products made from sustainable materials, and with resource-saving manufacturing and fair production. The criteria for evaluation are strict. They are continuously reviewed and cover the entire product life cycle from development and production to maintenance and usability after use. VAUDE Green Shape products offer you the highest quality and functionality. At the same time, they give you the certainty that the environment is being polluted as little as possible.
80% windproof due to an extra dense construction of the material (weaves, finishes). What remains of the wind is a pleasantly cooling breeze in the microclimate, resulting in unbeatable breathability. This technology is suitable for use in windy weather conditions in movement-intensive mountain and bike sports.
- bright green:
- glowing red:
- 1 x VAUDE Matera Air jacket
- bright green/M: 100 g