- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
The VAUDE Meglis 700 SYN Sleeping Bag - Good for cool nights
The Meglis 700 SYN sleeping bag by VAUDE is suitable for bikepacking and overnight trips from spring to autumn. The mummy cut with elastic spiral seams ensures good warmth while giving you plenty of freedom of movement. The insulating filling made of two layers of Sensofiber is easy to care for, dries quickly and is still warm when wet. To keep the warmth inside the sleeping bag, the Meglis has an adjustable hood, a thermal collar and a 3D footbox. This means can sleep comfortably even on colder nights. The easy-to-open two-way zipper makes it easy to air out the bag when the inside gets too warm. If it's cool in the evening at your campsite, the sleeping bag is also great for sitting in and cooking dinner. Thanks to the two arm openings, you have plenty of room to move around. The hidden inner pocket allows you to stow valuables or other small items overnight.
- City & Touring
- mummy sleeping bag
- Zip Closure:
- Comfort Temperature (T COMF)*:
- Limit Temperature (T LIM)*:
- Extreme Temperature (T EXT)*:
*What do the temperature ranges mean?
- Comfort Temperature:
- The lower temperature at which an average woman (25 years, 60 kg, 1.60 m) can sleep comfortably through one night. If you are an inexperienced camper, this information is the best place to start.
- Limit Temperature:
- The lower temperature at which an average man (25 years, 70 kg, 1.73 m) can sleep comfortably through one night. You may have to dress in more weather-appropriate clothing depending on the circumstances.
- Extreme Temperature:
- The lower temperature that an average woman can withstand for 6 hours when exposed to severe cold. In this case, sleep is out of the question. A strong sensation of cold is to be expected, and there is also a risk to one's health due to hypothermia.
- Total Length:
- 225 cm
- Height (max.):
- 190 cm
- Shoulder Width:
- 85 cm
- Width at the Foot:
- 55 cm
- Packed Size:
- 30 cm x 24 cm
- 100 % polyester (50D 290T)
- Inner Material:
- 100 % polyester (50D 290T)
- 100 % polyester (Sensofiber Eco)
- Fill Weight:
- 700 g
- down sleeping bag for spring to autumn
- mummy sleeping bag for high thermal efficiency
- stretch construction for freedom of movement and optimal heat retention
- Sensofiber filling for excellent insulation
- contoured hood, adapts to the head
- warmth collar keeps warmth in the sleeping bag
- 3D footbox for warm feet
- long two-way zipper down to the foot section for ventilation on warm nights
- easy exit zipper for easy opening and closing
- two arm openings, e.g. for cooking while keeping warm in the sleeping bag
- inside pocket for valuables
- skin-friendly, soft material
- climate-neutral product
- made with recycled polyester
- Green Shape label and Green Button seal for environmentally-friendly and fairly produced products
The hood of the sleeping bag is anatomically based on the shape of the head and adapts to movement thanks to an elastic edge. This results in less heat escaping from the sleeping bag.
Stretchy Sleeping Bag
Spiral stretch seams make the sleeping bag especially flexible, allowing it to adapt optimally to your particular length and width.
Green Shape is your VAUDE guarantee for environmentally friendly products made of sustainable materials, resource-saving manufacturing and fair production. The criteria for evaluation are strict. They are continuously reviewed and cover the entire product life cycle from development and production to maintenance and usability after use. VAUDE Green Shape products offer you the highest quality and functionality. At the same time, they give you the certainty that the environment is being polluted as little as possible.
Two layers of fabric lining are incorporated. One layer is sewn to the outer fabric, one layer to the inner fabric. Offset quilted seams prevent gaps in insulation. The 2-layer construction is particularly easy to maintain, breathable and very durable. The material dries quickly and is warm even when wet.
Sensofiber Synthetic Fibre Filling
Sensofiber reflects body heat and thus keeps you warm. The microfibre material still warms well even when wet. It is quick-drying, durable, easy to clean and extremely robust.
The thermal collar keeps the warmth inside the sleeping bag. This prevents cooling overnight. Depending on how it's used, the collar is thicker or thinner. To avoid claustrophobia, the closure is equipped with quick-opening press studs.
The sleeping bag is precisely adapted to the space required for feet, meaning that the volume in this area is smaller. As a result, less air needs to be heated, which leads to a higher heat output.
- 1 x VAUDE Meglis 700 SYN sleeping bag
- 1 x VAUDE stuff sack
- dark cherry/left: 1500 g