- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.9 / 5.00
Application: All Mountain
Cut: regular fit
Inseam: 82 cm (size M)
Special Fabrics: windproof, water-repellent
- 100 % windproof
- water-repellent Eco Finish
- waterproof, abrasion-resistant material in the seat area and on the inner leg
- 2-layer seat reinforcement
- soft and warm interior
- breathable material
- side zips for ventilation
- pre-shaped knees for increased ergonomics
- hook and loop fastener waistband with adjustable width
- side pocket with zipper
- Green Shape label and Green Button seal for environmentally-friendly and fairly produced products
- reflective details
- Main Outer Material: 90 % polyester, 10 % elastane
- Main Membrane: 100 % polyurethane
- Main Base Material: 100 % polyester
- Reinforcement Outer Material: 100 % polyamide
- Membrane Reinforcement: 100 % polyurethane
Green Shape is your VAUDE guarantee for environmentally-friendly products made from sustainable materials, and with resource-saving manufacturing and fair production. The criteria for evaluation are strict. They are continuously reviewed and cover the entire product life cycle from development and production to maintenance and usability after use. VAUDE Green Shape products offer you the highest quality and functionality. At the same time, they give you the certainty that the environment is being polluted as little as possible.
VAUDE products with Eco Finish are environmentally friendly, water-repellent and are manufactured without fluorocarbons (PFC). PFCs belong to a group of chemical compounds that are used in many outdoor products to waterproof the outer fabric. As they are not degradable, accumulate in the body and are suspected of being harmful to health, VAUDE has decided not to use PFCs at all.
The high elasticity of the material is achieved by the elastane content and by the knitted and woven construction. This offers maximum freedom of movement.
VAUDE uses recycled materials, e.g. from PET bottles, to manufacture this product. This saves up to 50 % energy and on CO2 emissions as well as fossil fuels.
100% windproof thanks to an integrated membrane. The sandwich construction consists of a technical outer material and a warming inner material, which adapts during use. This technology is suitable for windy weather conditions in extreme mountain and bike sports.
Our size guide will help you choose the correct size.
Manufacturer Part Number:
- 1 x VAUDE Women's Qimsa Softshell II Pants