- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
The Armwarmer by bc basic - Perfect companions for spring rides
The Armwarmer by bc basic is an arm warmer for spring, when it is too cool for a short cycling jersey in the morning or evening hours. Its brushed interior provides an extra soft feeling against the skin. Thanks to 4-way stretch material, they fit your forearms perfectly and create a noticeable compression effect. The integrated gripper, which is silicone-free, ensures a secure hold. In addition to protecting you from cool temperatures, the arm warmer also protects you from UV exposure, which shouldn't be discounted during the transitional season. The warmer can even withstand light rain thanks to its water-repellent DWR coating. Keeping sustainability in mind, we had our Armwarmer made from 100% recycled material. In addition, the fabric is resistant to pilling, meaning it won't mat. Reflective logos to improve your visibility in low light conditions round out this helpful accessory.
- Special Fabrics:
- DWR M C0
- Temperature Range:
- arm warmer for crisp mornings or evenings in spring
- brushed interior for an extra soft feel against the skin
- 4-way stretch for best fit
- noticeable compression effect
- silicone-free gripper ensures good, secure hold
- protection from cold temperatures and UV rays
- water-repellent DWR coating
- made from 100% recycled materials (nylon, elastane)
- fabric is resistant to pilling, does not mat
- reflective logos for better visibility
DWR stands for Durable Water Repellency and is an environmentally-friendly material coating developed by the Italian company M.I.T.I. S.P.A. The water pearls and rolls off the surface instead of being absorbed. Such a coating does not affect the comfort, breathability or stretch of a garment. Tests have shown that it can withstand up to 30 machine washes. DWR is plant-based (C0) and meets the high sustainability standards of the Bluesign label.
Materials:83% nylon (recycled), 17% elastane (recycled)
Size Guide:The arm warmers are tight-fitting to create a compression effect. If you prefer a looser fit, order one size larger.
- 1 x pair bc basic Armwarmers