- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
Information regarding the return of batteries and electrical equipment:Information on the return and disposal of used batteries and electrical equipment can be found here.
- front light (white)
- stainless steel
- Light Source:
- 1 x LED
- 70/90 lux
- Power Source:
- dynamo hub
- Standing Light:
- yes (can be turned off)
- On / Off / Automatic (sensor)
- Street Use in Germany:
- yes, for bicycles (according to §67 StVZO)
- Check Number:
- additional, electronically controlled special LEDs provide excellent panoramic close-up light immediately in front of and next to the bike
- with the full power of all light sources a true flood light can be generated
- floodlights that can be switched on at the touch of a button for difficult sections of the road in pitch-black darkness
- additional functions: a flashing light (during the day), beam boost (when stationary in darkness)
- a buffer battery is integrated into the front light to ensure a constant charging current
- incl. an USB cable for charging various mobile devices
- the charge status of the buffer battery is indicated by LED on the handlebar button
- intelligent automatic sensor switches signal LED to maximum daytime running light in bright conditions and to maximum running light in the dark
- with an attachable front reflector
- with a switch for a hub dynamo
The next generation IQ Technology of: illuminant positioning, reflectors and the radical optimisation of LEDs and cooling. With the help of a prism, light yield and efficiency are significantly increased. Additional LEDs, combined with electronic control units, enable " dynamic light" which adapts to the driving situation. A front light powered by the dynamo generates a light field many times larger and more homogeneous than ever before.
Panorama Near Light
The light field is excellent and wider than ever before: right in front of the bicycle and even next to the bicycle beyond the edge of the road.
The maximum power of all light sources. Ideal for difficult road sections in pitch-black darkness. Can be turned on at the touch of a button. Function during the day: flashing light. In darkness when stationary: boosted light beam.
USB Charging Option
A cable with a round socket, to which another cable can be connected with a USB cable (this is included in the delivery), is located on the handlebar button. It charges USB mobile devices (mobile phones, GPS trackers, MP3 players) using a USB cable. The buffer battery integrated in the front light ensures a constant charging current.
Now YOU control your light. Because all important light functions can be changed on the handlebars: on/off, floodlight, flasher etc.
Rear Light Monitoring
An LED indicator on the headlamp constantly shows whether the connected rear light is working properly.
This innovation by busch+müller from the nineties has become the safety standard. The additional " plus" indicates that standing lights are integrated into the equipment. Neither batteries nor rechargeable batteries are required for the standing light. This is how it works: As soon as the bike is stationary, an LED standing light is supplied with power by a maintenance-free capacitor. The capacitor charged itself during the journey.
If a Lumotec front light has the addition of " sensor" in its name, it can switch on automatically at dusk or in the dark, and switches off automatically when driving in the light. For this to happen, a permanent power supply by a hub dynamo is required. To prevent the sensor from reacting " incorrectly" to short-term light signals like a car headlight, it is equipped with a delay. The sensor function can also be switched off. In the case of front lights with daytime running light function, the light sensor takes over the task of automatically switching between day and night modes.
If you a cycling with daytime running lights you will be seen more easily by other road users. This is a great advantage, especially for cyclists who are less conspicuous in road traffic. Licht24 - the daytime running light from busch+müller offers this safety around the clock. Additional signalling LEDs shine upwards without deflection and thus take over the daytime running light function.
There are two modes: day mode and night mode. They provide the optimum performance for the respective lighting situation. A sensor automatically switches between day and night mode according to the lighting conditions.
- 1 x busch+müller Lumotec Luxos IQ2 U front light
- 1 x busch+müller reflector, attachable
- 1 x busch+müller 479LS handlebar switch
- incl. USB cable
- incl. cable