- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
Information regarding the return of batteries and electrical equipment:Information on the return and disposal of used batteries and electrical equipment can be found here.
- front light (white)
- stainless steel light mount
- Light Source:
- 1 x LED
- 70 lux
- Power Source:
- dynamo hub, bottle dynamo
- Illumination Modes:
- day and night mode
- Standing Light:
- yes (cannot be switched off)
- On / Off / Automatic (sensor)
- Street Use in Germany:
- yes, for bicycles (according to §67 StVZO)
- Check Number:
- K ~~ 954
- the light field is twice as wide as before
- the area and maximum brightness of the homogeneous illumination is improved significantly
- special, forward emitting signalling LED creates an optimal daytime running light
- intelligent automatic sensor switches signal LED to maximum daytime running light in bright conditions and to maximum running light in the dark
- automatic standing light function (can be switched off via a handlebar button - not included in the delivery)
- with a switch for a hub dynamo
- StVZO approved
The next generation IQ Technology of: illuminant positioning, reflectors and the radical optimisation of LEDs and cooling. With the help of a prism, light yield and efficiency are significantly increased. Additional LEDs, combined with electronic control units, enable " dynamic light" which adapts to the driving situation. A front light powered by the dynamo generates a light field many times larger and more homogeneous than ever before.
If you a cycling with daytime running lights you will be seen more easily by other road users. This is a great advantage, especially for cyclists who are less conspicuous in road traffic. Licht24 - the daytime running light from busch+müller offers this safety around the clock. Additional signalling LEDs shine upwards without deflection and thus take over the daytime running light function.
This innovation by busch+müller from the nineties has become the safety standard. The additional " plus" indicates that standing lights are integrated into the equipment. Neither batteries nor rechargeable batteries are required for the standing light. This is how it works: As soon as the bike is stationary, an LED standing light is supplied with power by a maintenance-free capacitor. The capacitor charged itself during the journey.
If a Lumotec front light has the addition of " sensor" in its name, it can switch on automatically at dusk or in the dark, and switches off automatically when driving in the light. For this to happen, a permanent power supply by a hub dynamo is required. To prevent the sensor from reacting " incorrectly" to short-term light signals like a car headlight, it is equipped with a delay. The sensor function can also be switched off. In the case of front lights with daytime running light function, the light sensor takes over the task of automatically switching between day and night modes.
- 1 x busch+müller Lumotec Luxos IQ2 B Front Light
- incl. mounting material
- incl. cable