- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
The deuter Exosphere -6° L sleeping bag - For tall bikepackers on cold nights
The Exosphere -6° L sleeping bag from deuter is suitable for tall bike packers and traveling cyclists who are on the move from spring to autumn. The stretchy mummy construction gives you plenty of freedom of movement, while warming up quickly and retaining warmth well. The self-adjusting hood and the warm collar are particularly beneficial. There is even a double layer of insulating material around the feet, so that your extremities can stay warm too. Thermo-ProLoft® insulation fleece is lightweight, very durable and boasts a high thermal performance. It is also very easy to maintain and compresses well. The practical two-way zipper allows you to regulate ventilation in higher temperatures. The stuff sack with compression straps is particularly functional, allowing the sleeping bag to fit easily into smaller luggage.
- City & Touring
- mummy sleeping bag
- Zip Closure:
- Comfort Temperature (T COMF)*:
- Limit Temperature (T LIM)*:
- Extreme Temperature (T EXT)*:
- Spring, Summer, Autumn
*What do the temperature ranges mean?
- Comfort Temperature:
- The lower temperature at which an average woman (25 years, 60 kg, 1.60 m) can sleep comfortably through one night. If you are an inexperienced camper, this information is the best place to start.
- Limit Temperature:
- The lower temperature at which an average man (25 years, 70 kg, 1.73 m) can sleep comfortably through one night. You may have to dress in more weather-appropriate clothing depending on the circumstances.
- Extreme Temperature:
- The lower temperature that an average woman can withstand for 6 hours when exposed to severe cold. In this case, sleep is out of the question. A strong sensation of cold is to be expected, and there is also a risk to one's health due to hypothermia.
- Total Length:
- 220 cm
- Height (max.):
- 200 cm
- Shoulder Width:
- 73 - 90 cm
- Width at the Foot:
- 45 - 56 cm
- Packed Size:
- 21 cm x 35 cm
- 100 % polyamide (30D, ripstop)
- Inner Material:
- 100 % polyamide (30D)
- Thermo ProLoft
- Fill Weight:
- 970 g
- extra long, stretchy mummy sleeping bag for cold nights from spring to autumn
- water-repellent outer fabric in the head and foot area (Dryzone)
- raised foot area (Ergofoot)
- additional layer of filling in the foot area, counteracts cooling
- contoured hood adjusts to the head and prevents heat from escaping
- warmth collar keeps warmth in the sleeping bag
- water-repellent DWR coating without PFC
- long 2-way zip closure
- small interior pocket
- stuff sack with compression straps
- air-permeable storage bag
Technology:Stretch Comfort System
Elastic chamber seams achieve an extremely stretchy mummy shape. This leads to a better warmth and weight ratio. In addition, this construction is stretchable by up to 25% in width, which ensures a high level of comfort while sleeping.
Thermo ProLoft impresses with an outstanding ratio of durability, weight and thermal performance. The polyester fibres have been processed into an easy-care fleece that offers high thermal insulation. It absorbs moisture and dries quickly. It also insulates well when wet.
- 1 x deuter Exosphere -6° L sleeping bag
- 1 x deuter stuff sack
- 1 x deuter storage bag
- cranberry-fire/left: 1525 g (+90 g Packsack)