ASSOS Dyora RS S9 Targa Women's Jersey
ASSOS Dyora RS S9 Targa - Aerodynamic, high-performance jersey for women road cyclists
The Dyora RS S9 Targa is a short-sleeved road cycling jersey for women and features an aerodynamic, skin-tight cut. ASSOS has worked with World Tour professional riders in its development. Compared to the previous model, the fit has been optimised and the sleeves slightly lengthened to create an even slimmer silhouette. The jersey combines breathable and elastic materials, which impresses in terms of ventilation and stability in equal measure. It also has good UV protection. The single-layer, compact collar increases comfort. The open edges are sealed, just like the zip, which ensures a clean look without bothersome seams. At the back you will find three pockets that have been additionally reinforced and equipped with fabric flaps that allow you to store utensils safely. Reflective details improve your visibility in low-light conditions.
- short sleeve
- Special Fabrics:
- miniCheck Tex, Push-Pull
- Temperature Range:
- 1/3 (summer)
- Product Line:
- skin-tight short-sleeved race jersey for women
- optimised Targa design with slimmer fit and 3 cm longer sleeves for more comfort and aerodynamics
- compact, single layer collar
- breathable miniCheck-Tex main material for good air exchange
- sleeves in Push-Pull material with bi-stretch for stability and elasticity
- UV protection UPF 25 at the front, UPF 30 at the back, UPF 50+ at the sleeves
- racingFit fit for aerodynamic silhouette
- sealing at hem and zip for clean, compact, seamless finish
- Triple Ramp pockets with sewn-in fabric flap and reinforced pocket structure
- stabiliser V7 panel for stable hold of the bags
- Raw Cut: race-proven, open-edged design prevents bothersome stitching and enhance aerodynamics
- reflective details on the elasticated hem at the back
- developed with the help of World Tour riders
- ideal in combination with Dyora RS Summer S9 Bib Shorts
Materials:74% polyester, 15% polyamide, 11% elastane
Advanced Ergonomic Pattern Design is the know-how, experience and philosophy with which ASSOS works out and designs the fit of the products in such a way that it harmonises perfectly with the sitting position on the bike. ASSOS clothing is designed to adapt perfectly to and merge with the body on the bike. High-tech materials are basically useless unless they are perfectly cut and processed.
The ASSOS collection is a sophisticated and technically advanced clothing system in which all products are coordinated and designed to complement and work together perfectly in every season. The ASSOS Layering System (ALS) divides the year into 3 different temperature ranges - from summer to spring/autumn to winter (Outfit Climarange). The goal of ALS is to keep your body warm and dry in all climatic conditions. The advantage of the ASSOS collection lies in its versatility; the products can be intelligently stacked and combined in layers.
Size Guide:ASSOS products are manufactured specifically for cycling. The cut of the products is anatomically shaped according to the ASSOS cut design philosophy AEPD. This means that ASSOS products perfectly surround and protect the body without constricting it when riding. ASSOS products are not very comfortable in the upright position - they stretch - and this is completely normal. So go into a bent posture like on a bike and feel how it " clicks" and the clothes now fit perfectly. ASSOS technical products are made for real cycling and not for leisure activities.
If you're built more than slim or if you like your fit looser, go up a size.
Our size guide will help you choose the correct size.
- hound grey:
- rampant ruby:
- 1 x ASSOS Dyora RS S9 Targa jersey for women
- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00