ASSOS Mille GT C2 Evo Jersey
ASSOS Mille GT C2 Evo Road Jersey - Breathable and comfortable
The short-sleeved Mille GT C2 Evo jersey by ASSOS is perfect for road bike tours on hot summer days. It has a comfortable fit, dries quickly and features breathability as well as good moisture management. It also has a high UV protection factor of 50+. Thanks to lighter circular knit materials, it was even possible to save weight compared to the predecessor design, while maintaining the same level of stability. The revised collar shape prevents the feeling of pressure on the neck and thus facilitates breathing. Open-edged, sealed sleeve cuffs and a sealed zip provide a clean look without distracting transitions and for more aerodynamics. At the back you will find three pockets that have been additionally reinforced and equipped with fabric flaps that allow you to store utensils safely. Reflective details improve your visibility in low-light conditions.
- short sleeve
- Special Fabrics:
- BIG DUAL Tex, Speedy, Sens Strong
- Temperature Range:
- 1/3 (summer)
- Product Line:
- Mille GT
- short-sleeved cycling jersey for endurance rides in summer
- highly elastic, hugging fit with active moisture regulation
- optimised collar shape reduces pressure and facilitates breathing
- sealing at hem and zip for reduced friction
- almost 15g lighter than previous model thanks to new materials
- lightweight BIG DUAL Tex circular knit fabric for plenty of breathability
- Speedy textile on sleeves and collar dries quickly and provides hold
- Triple Ramp pockets with sewn-in fabric lids, stabilised by Sens Strong material
- regularFit fit for comfort on long rides
- UV protection factor 50+
- Raw Cut Sleeves: open-edged sleeves prevent bothersome stitching and enhance aerodynamics
- reflective details underneath the pockets for more visibility in low-light conditions
- ideal in combination with Mille GT C2 Bib Shorts
Materials:73% polyester, 15% polyamide, 12% elastane
Advanced Ergonomic Pattern Design is the know-how, experience and philosophy with which ASSOS works out and designs the fit of the products in such a way that it harmonises perfectly with the sitting position on the bike. ASSOS clothing is designed to adapt perfectly to and merge with the body on the bike. High-tech materials are basically useless unless they are perfectly cut and processed.
The ASSOS collection is a sophisticated and technically advanced clothing system in which all products are coordinated and designed to complement and work together perfectly in every season. The ASSOS Layering System (ALS) divides the year into 3 different temperature ranges - from summer to spring/autumn to winter (Outfit Climarange). The goal of ALS is to keep your body warm and dry in all climatic conditions. The advantage of the ASSOS collection lies in its versatility; the products can be intelligently stacked and combined in layers.
Size Guide:ASSOS products are manufactured specifically for cycling. The cut of the products is anatomically shaped according to the ASSOS cut design philosophy AEPD. This means that ASSOS products perfectly surround and protect the body without constricting it when riding. ASSOS products are not very comfortable in the upright position - they stretch - and this is completely normal. So go into a bent posture like on a bike and feel how it " clicks" and the clothes now fit perfectly. ASSOS technical products are made for real cycling and not for leisure activities.
If you're built more than slim or if you like your fit looser, go up a size.
Our size guide will help you choose the correct size.
- Manufacturer Designation: XLG
- black series:
- white series:
- stone blue:
- 1 x ASSOS Mille GT C2 Evo jersey
- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00