- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.91 / 5.00
Type: short sleeve
Special Fabrics: Triangle, Sens ST
Temperature Range: 1.3 (summer)
Product Line: Mille GT
- jersey for long gravel rides and multi-day bikepacking tours
- durable, lightweight and breathable textile and casual fit of ASSOS trail jerseys combined with features of a road jersey, e.g. neck with short zip, closable pockets and softer material on collar and waistband
- triangle circular knit main fabric is horizontally stretchable, allows freedom of movement while maintaining vertical stability, USF-35 protection
- collar and sleeve hems made from Sens-ST material for a soft feel with optimal moisture regulation
- gravel-specific regularFit specifically designed for comfort in the saddle and mobility off the bike
- security pockets: lockable pockets on the sides for secure storage of personal items, more storage than road cycling jerseys
- ideal in combination with Kiespanzer Bib Shorts
81 % polyester, 14 % polyamide, 5 % elastane
Advanced Ergonomic Pattern Design is the know-how, experience and philosophy with which ASSOS works out and designs the fit of the products in such a way that it harmonises perfectly with the sitting position on the bike. ASSOS clothing is designed to adapt perfectly to and merge with the body on the bike. High-tech materials are basically useless unless they are perfectly cut and processed.
The ASSOS collection is a sophisticated and technically advanced clothing system in which all products are coordinated and designed to complement and work together perfectly in every season. The ASSOS Layering System (ALS) divides the year into 3 different temperature ranges - from summer to spring/autumn to winter (Outfit Climarange). The goal of ALS is to keep your body warm and dry in all climatic conditions. The advantage of the ASSOS collection lies in its versatility; the products can be intelligently stacked and combined in layers.
ASSOS products are designed to fit the body of a cyclist perfectly. The cut of the products is anatomically shaped according to the ASSOS cut design philosophy AEPD. This means that ASSOS products perfectly surround and protect the body without constricting it when riding. ASSOS products are not very comfortable in the upright position - they stretch - and this is completely normal. So go into a bent posture like on a bike and feel how it " clicks" and the clothes now fit perfectly. ASSOS technical products are made for real cycling and not for leisure activities.
If you're built more than slim or if you like your fit looser, go up a size.
XXL: Manufacturer's Designation XLG
torpedo grey: 11.20.320.70
black forest green: 11.20.320.6F
- 1 x ASSOS Mille GTC C2 jersey