ASSOS Uma GT Spring Fall C2 Jersey
The Uma GT Spring Fall C2 women's jersey from ASSOS for long distances in cool weather
The long-sleeved ASSOS Uma GT Spring Fall C2 women's jersey regulates your body temperature on long road bike rides in spring and autumn. It offers medium insulation to keep you warm on chilly days and is breathable to keep you dry when temperatures rise. Because its fit in the chest, shoulder and abdominal area has been optimised compared to the previous model, it feels particularly comfortable in a slightly upright riding position and offers excellent freedom of movement. The soft, elastic waistband also contributes to this. The Uma GT Spring Fall C2 creates a sporty, sleek silhouette and can be perfectly combined with other layers. The sleeves have been fitted so that they are comfortable regardless of body posture. The open-edged cuffs can be easily combined with gloves. A glasses holder on the right sleeve and sturdy back pockets with fabric lids round off the jersey. In addition, reflective details on the back hem ensure better visibility in unfavourable light conditions.
- long sleeve
- Special Fabrics:
- RX, Sens Strong
- Temperature Range:
- 2/3 (spring / autumn)
- Product Line:
- UMA GT
- women's thermo-regulating long-sleeved jersey, designed for endurance road cycling in cool weather
- improved insulation on the sleeves compared to the previous model
- breathability and quick drying for a pleasant microclimate
- optimised fit in the chest, shoulder and abdominal area for increased comfort in a more upright riding position
- comfortable regularFit fit, but streamlined silhouette ideal for layering
- set-in sleeves for full freedom of movement in aggressive or upright riding positions
- clean, open-edged cuffs with reduced volume for easy combination with gloves
- zeroPressure waist: soft, highly elastic waistband for comfort and support in the abdominal area without pressure
- Triple Ramp pockets with sewn-in fabric panels as " lids" to secure and protect the contents
- integrated glasses holder on the right sleeve
- rear hem with reflective details for riding in low light conditions
- warming, abrasion-resistant RX material on the front, UV protection factor 50+
- stabilising Sens Strong material on the pockets, UV protection factor 50+
Materials:83% polyamide, 17% elastane
Advanced Ergonomic Pattern Design is the know-how, experience and philosophy with which ASSOS works out and designs the fit of the products in such a way that it harmonises perfectly with the sitting position on the bike. ASSOS clothing is designed to adapt perfectly to and merge with the body on the bike. High-tech materials are basically useless unless they are perfectly cut and processed.
The ASSOS collection is a sophisticated and technically advanced clothing system in which all products are coordinated and designed to complement and work together perfectly in every season. The ASSOS Layering System (ALS) divides the year into 3 different temperature ranges - from summer to spring/autumn to winter (Outfit Climarange). The goal of ALS is to keep your body warm and dry in all climatic conditions. The advantage of the ASSOS collection lies in its versatility; the products can be intelligently stacked and combined in layers.
Size Guide:ASSOS products are manufactured specifically for cycling. The cut of the products is anatomically shaped according to the ASSOS cut design philosophy AEPD. This means that ASSOS products perfectly surround and protect the body without constricting it when riding. ASSOS products are not very comfortable in the upright position - they stretch - and this is completely normal. So go into a bent posture like on a bike and feel how it " clicks" and the clothes now fit perfectly. ASSOS technical products are made for real cycling and not for leisure activities.
If you're built more than slim or if you like your fit looser, go up a size.
Our size guide will help you choose the correct size.
- black series:
- turquoise green:
- 1 x ASSOS Uma GT Spring Fall C2 jersey
- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00