Giro Cadet Shoes
The Cadet Road Cycling Shoes by Giro are optimally adjustable
The Cadet road bike shoes from Giro are made of seamlessly processed Synchwire material which optimally adapts to your feet. The Boa turn dial fastener, combined with a hook & loop fastener strap, also helps secure the fit. These shoes give you the option of using either MTB or road bike cleats. The sole is reinforced with carbon fibre, which helps transfer your power to the pedals.
- Pedal System:
- 3-bolt (SPD-SL / Look), 2-bolt (SPD)
- Closure System:
- twist closure, hook & loop fastener
- Sole Stiffness:
- 80 N/mm
Cleat Adjustment:To find the correct ergonomic position of the feet on the pedals, we recommend using the Cleat Tool from Ergon, so that the longitudinal orientation, support width (Q-factor) and foot angle are optimally adjusted to you.
- single-piece mesh upper
- can be ridden with road bike or MTB Cleats
- antibacterial effect through Aegis Microbe Shield
- BOA twist closure combined with a hook & loop fastener
- macro-release for easy removal
- laser-cut perforations for improved breathability
- carbon fibre reinforced sole
- reflective heel area
- Lining & Cover Sole:
Technology:Aegis Microbe Shield
Bacterial spread is hindered thanks to electrically-charged ion particles. This antibacterial layer is firmly attached to the textile surface, thus prohibiting unwanted odours from forming.
The Boa adjustment systems allows the width to be adjusted with a turn dial. The combination of a metal sheathed cable and a mechanical coil replaces stretch, reduces weight and allows fine adjustment in 1 mm increments.
The three-layer textile is seamless. The material adapts to the needs of the rider. It's supportive, light, comfortable and allows good ventilation.
- wash with clear water or with a mild detergent and air dry
- hand wash - do not put in the washing machine
- do not use aggressive cleaning products and coarse brushes
- do not expose to excessive heat
- do not dry with a heater or a hairdryer, as it can damage the shoe
- If the inside of the shoes is wet, they can be stuffed with newspaper to dry. The paper absorbs the moisture and the shoe retains its shape. In most cases the shoe is dried overnight.
Size Guide:Our size guide will help you choose the correct size.
- 1 x pair Giro Cadet Shoes
- white/42: 265 g pro Schuh
- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00