- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
The Gauge MTB Women's Shoes by Giro with easy lace closure
The Gauge lace-up shoes from Giro are suitable for female cyclists who are looking for clipless pedal shoes that also have good running characteristics. SPD cleats can be mounted so that you can move forward quickly on tours. A profiled outsole allows for comfortable walking. Mesh inserts improve breathability.
Application: City & Touring, Cross Country
Pedal System: 2-bolt (SPD)
Closure System: Laces
To find the ergonomically correct position of your feet on the pedals, we recommend the Cleat Tool from Ergon, so that the longitudinal orientation, support width (Q-factor) and foot angle are optimally adjusted to you.
- mesh inserts for improved breathability
- rubberised outsole with studs
- toe and heel reinforcement with Rock Print
Lining & Cover Sole: textile
Giro Women's Series shoes feature a women's last designed to fit the anatomy of female feet.
- wash with clear water or with a mild detergent and air dry
- hand wash - do not put in the washing machine
- do not use aggressive cleaning products and coarse brushes
- do not expose to excessive heat
- do not dry with a heater or a hairdryer, as it can damage the shoe
- If the inside of the shoes is wet, they can be stuffed with newspaper to dry. The paper absorbs the moisture and the shoe retains its shape. In most cases the shoe is dried overnight.
Our size guide will help you choose the correct size.
- 1 x pair Giro Gauge Women's Shoes