- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.91 / 5.00
The Giro MTB Rumble VR Shoes for adventures between asphalt and trail
The MTB lace-up shoes Rumble VR by Giro combine the requirements of cycling shoes with the running characteristics and comfort of outdoor shoes. The durable synthetic fibre upper is breathable. The moulded footbed provides stable support. The profiled Vibram rubber sole offers you optimal grip in any situation. This makes the Rumble VR especially suitable for the everyday life of active bikers.
Application: Cross Country, All Mountain
Pedal System: 2-bolt (SPD)
Closure System: Laces
To find the correct ergonomic position of the feet on the pedals, we recommend using the Cleat Tool by Ergon. With this tool the length, the Q-Factor and foot angle can be perfectly adjusted.
- classic lacing with elastic band to fix the loop
- Vibram rubber sole
- EVA footbed with medium arch support
- usable with and without cleats
- with screw-on protective cap for using without cleats
Upper: other, textile
Lining & Cover Sole: textile
Vibram rubber soles improve grip, are durable and comfortable. There are two sole materials: IdroGrip and MegaGrip. IdroGrip guarantees maximum grip on wet and dry surfaces of all kinds. MegaGrip is more durable than IdroGrip, with slightly less hold.
- wash with clear water or with a mild detergent and air dry
- hand wash - do not put in the washing machine
- do not use aggressive cleaning products and coarse brushes
- do not expose to excessive heat
- do not dry with a heater or a hairdryer, as it can damage the shoe
- If the inside of the shoes is wet, they can be stuffed with newspaper to dry. The paper absorbs the moisture and the shoe retains its shape. In most cases the shoe is dried overnight.
Our size guide will help you choose the correct size.
- 1 pair of Giro Rumble VR shoes
- 1 x sole cleat covers
- dress blue-gum/42: 425 g