Northwave Enduro Mid 2 MTB Shoes
The Enduro Mid 2 Shoes by Northwave with medium-high shaft
The Northwave Enduro Mid 2 shoes for clipless mountain bike pedals feature a raised upper towards the crank and are equipped with the Michelin X-Fire sole.
- All Mountain, Enduro, Downhill, City & Touring
- Pedal System:
- 2-bolt (SPD)
- Closure System:
- twist closure, hook & loop fastener
- Sole Stiffness:
- 8 (out of 15)
Adjustment aid for cleatsTo find the ergonomically correct position of your feet on the pedals, we recommend the Cleat Tool from Ergon, so that the longitudinal orientation, support width (Q-factor) and foot angle are optimally adjusted to you.
- X-Fire rubber compound and sole tread for good grip developed in collaboration with Michelin
- combination of hook-and-loop fastener and finely-adjustable SLW3 closure system with knob protection
- ankle protection on descents thanks to mid-cut design with raised shaft to the crank
- fast clip-in and good grip on the cleat
- cleats with extensive adjustment options
- eyelets made of soft fabric tape for less pressure
- perforated upper for good ventilation
- toe cap reinforced with welded TPU
- welded layer construction with internal reinforcements for good protection
- rubber print on the heel
- other, textile
- Lining & Cover Sole:
The rubber compound and tread of the X-Fire sole are based on a collaboration with Michelin. It has an average stiffness index of 8. Inspired by Michelin tyres, a dual-compound design is used: a softer compound on the inside provides grip, while a harder compound on the outside reduces wear. The toe is outfitted with a more aggressive tread for traction on loose ground. The lugs on the heel provide grip and stability when walking. The X-Crossbow design additionally increases cushioning by offering higher elasticity at the heel.
X-Dial SLW3 is a lightweight closure system that gives you easy and precise adjustment. A thin cord is used in lieu of conventional laces, which is tightened or loosened with an adjustment knob. Turn this to tighten the lacing. You can make fine adjustments with one press of the button, which releases the shutter micrometrically in small, precise increments. This allows the pressure to be optimally readjusted even while riding. To loosen the cord for taking off the shoe, simply pull the knob.
- 1 x pair Northwave Enduro Mid shoes
- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00