- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
- All Mountain, Enduro
- Pedal System:
- 2-bolt (SPD)
- Closure System:
- twist closure, hook & loop fastener
- Sole Stiffness:
- 4 (out of 15)
Cleat Adjustment:To find the ergonomically correct position of your feet on the pedals, we recommend the Cleat Tool from Ergon, so that the longitudinal orientation, support width (Q-factor) and foot angle are optimally adjusted to you.
- mountain bike shoes for clipless pedals for biking in very cold and wet weather
- Wolftrax Vibram sole with pronounced tread pattern
- insulating, waterproof and windproof GORE-TEX® Koala membrane
- insulating Arctic 4Layer insole made of EVA foam combined with aluminium
- cushioning EVA midsole
- stretchy Easyfit Climaflex collar
- finely-adjustable SLW3 closure system with additional hook-and-loop fasteners
- abrasion-resistant in the toe area thanks to welded TPU reinforcement
- Lining & Cover Sole:
The Wolftrax Vibram sole has a flat, grippy area around the cleats for stability off the bike. The stiffness value of 4 makes them comfortable even when walking. The tread pattern with large, angular lugs offers pressure relief and provides traction and control across a wide range of conditions. Vibrations are absorbed by a midsole with a cushioned heel, which increases your comfort.
X-Dial SLW3 is a lightweight closure system that gives you easy and precise adjustment. A thin cord is used in lieu of conventional laces, which is tightened or loosened with an adjustment knob. Turn this to tighten the lacing. You can make fine adjustments with one press of the button, which releases the shutter micrometrically in small, precise increments. This allows the pressure to be optimally readjusted even while riding. To loosen the cord for taking off the shoe, simply pull the knob.
- 1 x pair Northwave Kingrock Plus GTX shoes