- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
The Mistral Plus Road Shoes by Northwave with good ventilation for warm days
The Northwave Mistral Plus shoes for road pedals have a stiff sole with carbon, are lightweight and impress with very high breathability and the double SLW3 system.
- Road, Triathlon & Time Trial, Rollers & Turbo Trainers
- Pedal System:
- 3-bolt (SPD-SL / Look)
- Closure System:
- twist closure
- Sole Stiffness:
- 12 (out of 15)
Adjustment aid for cleatsTo find the ergonomically correct position of your feet on the pedals, we recommend the Cleat Tool from Ergon, so that the longitudinal orientation, support width (Q-factor) and foot angle are optimally adjusted to you.
- stiff Morph Carbon 12 AAS sole
- highly breathable due to 3D mesh and perforated footbed
- light and durable
- double, finely-adjustable SLW3 closure system
- sole adapts optimally to the arch of the foot thanks to Anatomical Arch Support
- mount for Speedplay Adapter (not included in scope of delivery)
- also suited for at-home training
- Lining & Cover Sole:
- other (carbon)
Technology:Morph Carbon 12 AAS
This sole made with a carbon insert in the pedal area has a high stiffness index of 12 and ensures excellent power transfer. " AAS" stands for " Anatomical Arch Support" . This is a support made of TPU between the sole and the upper, which causes the shoe to adapt to the arch of the foot and provides good support. The sole is perfect for long distances.
X-Dial SLW3 is a lightweight closure system that gives you easy and precise adjustment. A thin cord is used in lieu of conventional laces, which is tightened or loosened with an adjustment knob. Turn this to tighten the lacing. You can make fine adjustments with one press of the button, which releases the shutter micrometrically in small, precise increments. This allows the pressure to be optimally readjusted even while riding. To loosen the cord for taking off the shoe, simply pull the knob.
- 1 x pair Northwave Mistral Plus Shoes