The Origin Plus 2 MTB Shoes by Northwave - Comfortable and perfectly adjustable
The Northwave Origin Plus 2 shoes for clipless pedals in cross-country or gravel riding offer good ventilation thanks to the perforations in the upper material and combine a SLW3 closure system with a hook-and-loop fastener.
- Cross Country, Gravel
- Pedal System:
- 2-bolt (SPD)
- Closure System:
- twist closure, hook & loop fastener
- Sole Stiffness:
- 10 (out of 15)
Adjustment aid for cleatsTo find the ergonomically correct position of your feet on the pedals, we recommend the Cleat Tool from Ergon, so that the longitudinal orientation, support width (Q-factor) and foot angle are optimally adjusted to you.
- stiff triple-density Speedlight 3D sole
- Unibody Design with seamless upper for reduced squeezing
- finely-adjustable SLW3 closure system with additional hook-and-loop fasteners
- welded TPU reinforcement at the toe
- highly breathable due to perforated upper material
- Lining & Cover Sole:
X-Dial SLW3 is a lightweight closure system that gives you easy and precise adjustment. A thin cord is used in lieu of conventional laces, which is tightened or loosened with an adjustment knob. Turn this to tighten the lacing. You can make fine adjustments with one press of the button, which releases the shutter micrometrically in small, precise increments. This allows the pressure to be optimally readjusted even while riding. To loosen the cord for taking off the shoe, simply pull the knob.
- 1 x pair Northwave Origin Plus 2 Shoes
- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00