- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
The Razer 2 MTB Shoes by Northwave - Lightweight cross-country shoes
The Northwave Razer 2 shoes provide excellent ventilation on cross-country trails and combine SLW3 and hook-and-loop closures with comfortable asymmetric lacing.
- Cross Country
- Pedal System:
- 2-bolt (SPD)
- Closure System:
- twist closure, hook & loop fastener
- Sole Stiffness:
- 10 (out of 15)
Adjustment aid for cleatsTo find the ergonomically correct position of your feet on the pedals, we recommend the Cleat Tool from Ergon, so that the longitudinal orientation, support width (Q-factor) and foot angle are optimally adjusted to you.
- stiff XC-10 sole
- less pressure on the back of the foot and excellent fit due to asymmetrical lacing
- finely-adjustable SLW3 closure system with additional hook-and-loop fasteners
- highly breathable thanks to large mesh inserts combined with thin, reinforced material for stability in the foot-enclosing unibody design
- TPU inserts and welded TPU reinforcements for durability and protection
- with Performance Regular footbed for good support
- Lining & Cover Sole:
The XC-10 sole with a stiffness index of 10 scores with a minimalist design and low weight. TPU inserts provide good traction and durability.
X-Dial SLW3 is a lightweight closure system that gives you easy and precise adjustment. A thin cord is used in lieu of conventional laces, which is tightened or loosened with an adjustment knob. Turn this to tighten the lacing. You can make fine adjustments with one press of the button, which releases the shutter micrometrically in small, precise increments. This allows the pressure to be optimally readjusted even while riding. To loosen the cord for taking off the shoe, simply pull the knob.
- 1 x pair Northwave Razer 2 shoes