- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.87 / 5.00
No two teeth are alike: the Time Trial chainrings by Praxis Works
Praxis Works LevaTime shifting is the product of years of relentless testing and tweaking. The final result is a set of some of the finest and fastest-shifting rings available. With a LevaTime ring, several custom shift pins are placed strategically at points on the ring to provide a perfectly timed lift. Synchronized ramps are tuned with a specific inner ring, providing a clean channel for the chain to move upwards. Each individual tooth is sculpted to handle a specific duty. Along with that, precisely located scallops help control chain movement and prevent chain suck.
Mount: 130 mm bolt circle diameter, 5-arm
Teeth: 42-54t, 42-56t
Gearing: 2x10-speed, 2x11-speed
Material: aluminium (7075-T6)
- made for Time Trial (TT)/Triathlon
- hard anodized
- designed for traditional 5-arm 130BCD cranks
- passend für traditionelle 5-Arm-Kurbeln mit 130 BCD von Shimano, THM, Rotor, Cannondale, Specialized, Look, FSA etc.
- work with Shimano 10/11, Campy 10/11, SRAM 10/11 drivetrains
- great for use with Di2 or EPS systems
- Power2Max, SRM, and QUARQ power meter compatible
- KMC, Shimano, or Campagnolo chains recommended
- white Praxis Works logo
Like all great marriages in life, timing is everything. A large part of Praxis Works LevaTime shifting system is the timing and clocking of the outer and inner rings together. All of the Praxis ring combinations are " Matched Sets" precisely designed in concert for an optimized shifting experience. Praxis engineers spend an obscene amount of time laboring over tooth shape, ramping, and the precise location of shift elevators. All of this is done in order for the inner and outer ring to be in perfect sync at the moment you shift.
Manufacturer Part Numbers:
42-54 teeth: 5442-0001
42-56 teeth: 5642-0001
- 1 x Praxis Works Time Trial TT 42t chainring
- 1 x Praxis Works Time Trial TT outer chainring (54 or 56t)