- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.91 / 5.00
How well do you know your tyre pressure: the TyreWiz sensor by QUARQ
The QUARQ TyreWiz is the world's first tyre pressure sensor for Mountain bikers and Road cyclists. TyreWiz - light, robust and powered by a simple button cell - monitors your tyre pressure in real time and transmits the data to your bike computer or smartphone. The TyreWiz App derives personalised pressure recommendations and alerts you in case of pressure deviations.
With QUARQ TyreWiz, riders have access for the first time to highly accurate live tyre pressure data that can influence rolling resistance, traction, tyre wear and, of course, ride comfort. Thanks to TyreWiz, you can confidently do without less accurate methods of tyre pressure measurement.
Information regarding the return of batteries and electrical equipment:
Information on the return and disposal of used batteries and electrical equipment can be found here.
Application: MTB, Road, Gravel
Function: tyre pressure gauge
Tolerance: +/- 2%
Point of Measurement: valve
Power Source: CR1632 button cell
Battery Life: approx. 300 h
Data Transfer: Bluetooth, ANT+, NFC
Data Resolution: 0.1 psi
- Presta valves (Sclaverand, SV, French) w/ removable inserts
- tyres with tube, tyre with sealant, tubeless tyres
- app: Android (Jellybean 4.3 or later), Apple (iOS 9 or later)
- tyre pressure measurement in real time with an easy to mount sensor
- suitable for all types of riders, regardless of their ability or riding style
- suitable for all types of bicycles
- helps to determine the perfect combination of tyre, wheel and tyre pressure under changing conditions
- data readable on a bike computer or smartphone with the TyreWiz app (download from the App Store)
- smartphone app displays personalised tyre pressure recommendations and current tyre pressure, alerts when pressure is too low/too high
- TyreWiz LED lights up when tyre pressure is outside the target range
- operated with inexpensive button cell, can be changed by the user
- absolutely dust and waterproof
TyreWiz is easy to install and is compatible with tyres with tubes, tubeless systems and tyres with sealant. If you have Presta valves with a removable valve core, you can start right away. Simply remove the existing valve core using the tool provided and screw the TyreWiz sensor into the valve. The sensor - powered by a CR1632 battery that lasts approximately 300 hours - can be quickly connected to a smartphone or other electronic unit with ANT+ or Bluetooth Low Energy data transmission. Each TyreWiz sensor is rated IPX7 waterproof and dustproof and weighs only 10 grams, small and unobtrusive as it is. Once activated, it measures your tyre pressure once per second. The accompanying Android or iOS app provides you with personalised recommendations based on rider weight and tyre dimensions.
iOS is a trademark of Apple Inc.
- 2 x QUARQ TyreWiz Tyre Pressure Sensors
- 2 x CR1632 batteries
- 1 x valve core removers
- black/universal: 10 g (pro Stück)