- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.83 / 5.00
Look powered by SRM: the EXAKT Power Meter Pedal from SRM and Look
The EXAKT Power Meter is the result of a collaboration between two industry leaders: Look and SRM. SRM developed the first power meter in 1986 and contributed to this technology's widespread adoption among both professionals and amateurs. Look invented the first clipless pedal in 1984, revolutionizing the world of cycling. Together, both companies have brought forth an extremely accurate, reliable, integrated and super-lightweight power meter: the EXAKT pedal. It changes the rules and redefines the boundaries of precise measuring, performance control and improvement.
Strong, Light, Reliable
The carbon body of the EXAKT provides incomparable stiffness at extremely low weight. The contact surface has been reinforced with stainless steel to ensure optimum stability and power transfer. The axle, the result of cutting-edge research, contains all electronic components. It comes equipped with an oversized ball bearing and a needle bearing to achieve better load distribution.
Based on cutting-edge performance measurement technology and built with SRM's proven craftsmanship, the EXAKT Power Meter Pedal measures and transmits performance data from the cyclist accurately and consistently.
Defying the Elements
Thanks to its double seal, end cap and IPX7 waterproof ability (waterproof for 30 min at a depth of 1 m), the EXAKT pedal is able to withstand even the most adverse weather conditions. Use Bluetooth LE or ANT+ to record, analyse and share data. Charging the battery is very easy: you don't have to take off the pedals, simply charge both at the same time with a magnetic connector.
Information regarding the return of batteries and electrical equipment:
Information on the return and disposal of used batteries and electrical equipment can be found here.
Application: Road, Triathlon & Time Trial
Type: Power meter clipless pedals (right)
Body Material: carbon
Axle Material: Steel
Bearings: Oversize ball bearing, needle bearing
Seals: double inside seal, outer end cap
Height: 11.9 mm
Pedal Centre to Crankarm Distance: 54.6 mm
Tolerance: +/-1.5 %
Power Source: - integrated lithium-ion battery
Battery Life: 100 hours
Data Collected: Power, cadence, torque (efficiency)
Data Transfer: ANT+, Bluetooth
- one-sided power meter (right)
- electronic components fully integrated into the axis
- accurate, lightweight, efficient
- tested by the toughest riders, e.g. multiple Tour stage winner André Greipel
- optimally sealed
- passive and active temperature compensation
- easy calibration and firmware updates via app
- user-friendly battery charging
- auto-start function
- low battery warning indicator
- 9 to 18 Nm release force
- 0°, 4.5° or 9° freedom of movement (with Look Kéo Cleats)
- 400 mm2 large contact area, 64 mm width
- Displays power, heart rate, speed, distance, location, and training metrics such as Training Stress Score®, Normalized® Power and Intensity Factor® on the SRM PC 8 bicycle computer (not included)
The greatest victories are often achieved through the smallest ways, as well as through consistent fine-tuning of small details. The EXAKT Power Meter Pedal allows you to measure every detail of your performance and improve your training. The EXAKT measures:
Performance: Measuring the performance output independent of environmental factors enables you to manage your training efficiently. You can define your training zones and monitor your progress closely.
Torque: By measuring the right torque at each pedal revolution you can estimate maximum and minimum values as well as the consistency of your pedalling.
Cadence: This is the number of pedal revolutions per minute. Combined with the force you exert on the pedal, this results in the power output.
- 1 x Look EXAKT pedal body, left
- 1 x Look EXAKT pedal body, right
- 1 x Look EXAKT pedal axle, left
- 1 x Look EXAKT pedal axle, right with SRM power measuring sensors
- 1 x charging adapter cable with Micro-USB connector and magnetic plug
- 1 x pair Look Kéo 4.5° cleats
- 1 x hex key for pedal alignment
- 1 x open-end wrench, 19 mm
- carbon/universal: 188 g (rechtes Pedal)