Schwalbe Nobby Nic Evolution LiteSkin 27.5" Folding Tyre
- 100 day return period
- CO2 neutral shipping with DHL
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
The tyre with the greatest range of applications: the Nobby Nic Evolution LiteSkin PaceStar by Schwalbe
Touring and All Mountain riders love them. Seen in fast cross-country racing, as well as in technically demanding Enduro competition. Here comes the third generation. Nobby Nic is a mountain biker‘s best friend.
Application: All Mountain, Enduro
Product Line: Evolution Line (competition)
Type: folding tyre
Tubeless System: none
Rubber Compound: PaceStar
Tread: HS 463
Carcass: 67 tpi
Strengths / Weaknesses PaceStar:
Rolling Resistance: 4 (out of 6)
Road Grip: 3 (out of 6)
Off-Road Grip: 5 (out of 6)
Protection: 3 (out of 6)
Durability: 3.5 (out of 6)
Dimensions: 27.5 x 2.25”
Air Pressure: 1.8 - 3.7 bar
Load Capacity (max.): 110 kg
Factory Number: 11600661
The load capacity shown refers to only one tyre. To check if the tyres are suitable for your total weight (rider + bicycle) you can double the amount due to your total weight being spread over two tyres.
- Power Pack Center Blocks - Optimized center stud arrangement for improved traction, improved braking grip and predictable cornering.
- V-shaped grooves add additional braking and grp edges without increasing block squirm.
- Significantly bigger and well-positioned outer blocks improve the control on a demanding trail.
- In-tread tyre dimension for better visibility.
- Well dimensioned gaps for very good self-cleaning.
The very best possible highest grade materials and latest technology
A Triple Star compound perfectly adapted to its specific purpose.
Skin tyres have light, thin sidewalls. Advantages: weight saving and reduced rolling resistance.
- 1 x Schwalbe Nobby Nic Evolution LiteSkin PaceStar folding tyre
-black / 27.5x2.25 : 600 g