- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
Guidelines for Replacing E-bike Components:Before you replace components on your e-bike, please read through the guidelines for component replacement for CE-marked e-bikes/pedelecs with pedal assistance.
- Cross Country, All Mountain
- Product Line:
- folding tyre
- Tubeless System:
- TL Easy
- Rubber Compound:
- ADDIX Speedgrip
- HS 602
- 67 tpi
- 27.5 x 2.4"
- Air Pressure (max.):
- 3.5 bars
- Load Capacity (max.):
- 115 kg
- Manufacturer Number:
- 11654109.01 (black), 11654112.01 (black-classic skin), 11654206.01 (black-bronze skin)
The load capacity shown refers to only one tyre. To check whether the tyre is suitable for your total weight (rider + bike), this value can be doubled, as the weight is then distributed over two tyres.
- revised tread pattern
- lug arrangement in the centre tread for improved braking and propulsion traction and cleaning
- shoulder lugs for cornering grip
- perfectly blended compound
- carcass construction ideal for hardtails as well as cross-country and all-mountain bikes with medium suspension travel
The best that can be done. High quality materials. The latest technology.
The balance between speed, grip and durability make the ADDIX SpeedGrip a universal compound, perfectly suited for Cross Country and All Mountain.
The Super Ground carcass is suitable for hardtails and bikes with medium suspension travel, for Cross Country and All Mountain. SnakeSkin protects the entire construction.
Tyres with Super Ground carcass are Tubeless Easy.
For normal pedelecs with pedal assistance up to 25 km/h, the law does not prescribe any special tyres. With these bikes, however, loads and average speeds are usually higher than with normal bikes, so Schwalbe recommends only certain tyres as " E-Bike Ready 25" and provides them with a special label.
- 1 x Schwalbe Nobby Nic Evolution SpeedGrip Super Ground 27.5" folding tyre
- black/27.5x2.4: 812 g