- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
Shimano CN-HG601-11 Quick-Link chain - Perfect for 105 or SLX
The Shimano CN-HG601 11-speed Quick-Link chain is mounted with a master link, not with a chain pin like an earlier version. It is the perfect choice for 105 and SLX groupsets and may also be used with E-Bikes. The durability of the super slim chain is no less than that of 10-speed chains. As it was developed in conjunction with other shifting components, it ensures optimum power transfer in the 1-speed, 2-speed or 3-speed system. The friction-minimising SIL-TEC coating is used on the inner flaps.
Guidelines for Replacing E-bike Components:Before you replace components on your e-bike, please read through the guidelines for component replacement for CE-marked e-bikes/pedelecs with pedal assistance.
- Road, MTB, Gravel, City & Touring
- Number of Links:
- Closure Type:
- master link (Quick-Link)
- Pin Type:
- chromium-plated, solid
- Recommended Groupset:
- 105 5800, SLX M7000-11, STEPS E8000, STEPS E6000
- MTB 1x11-speed, 2x11-speed, 3x11-speed
- Linkglide 11-speed, 10-speed
- Linkglide 11-speed, 10-speed automatic
- Dura-Ace, Ultegra, 105, Metrea, GRX 2x11-speed
- Metrea, GRX 1x11-speed
- E-Bike: EP8 EP801, EP8 EP800, EP6, STEPS E8000, E8080, E7000, E6100, E6180, E6000, E5000, E5080
- super narrow HG-X11 chain for 1x11, 2x11, 3x11
- developed in combination with other shifting components for optimum power transmission
- same durability as current 10-speed chains
- smooth, precise shifting
- inner plate has SIL-TEC coating, outer plate is grey
- version with master link
- performance indicator: advanced (level 2 out of 3)
HG-X11 chains from Shimano are 11-speed chains with directional binding. The outside has been optimised for shifting the chainring, the inside for shifting the cassette. This makes for smoother gear changes and higher drivetrain performance overall. Since correct assembly is crucial, Shimano has marked the sides of the chain.
SIL-TEC is a fluorine particle-based surface coating from Shimano. It results in smoother, lower friction operation and less contamination. This makes maintenance easier, reduces wear and extends the service life of SIL-TEC components.
- 1 x Shimano 105 / SLX CN-HG601-11 chain
- 1 x Shimano SM-CN900-11 Quick-Link master link
- silver/11-speed: 257 g (bezogen auf 114 Glieder)