- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.84 / 5.00
Shimano CN-HG601-11 Quick-Link chain - perfect for 105 or SLX
The Shimano CN-HG601 11-speed Quick-Link chain is mounted with a master link, not with a chain pin like an earlier version. It is the perfect choice for 105 and SLX groupsets and can also be used with E-bikes. The durability of the super slim chain is no less than that of 10-speed chains. Since it was developed in combination with other drivetrain components, it ensures optimum power transmission in a 1x, 2x or 3x system. The friction-minimizing SIL-TEC coating is used on the inner plates.
Guidelines for the parts replacement of E-bikes:
Please follow the Guidelines for parts replacement of CE marked E-bikes / pedelecs with pedal assist.
Application: Road, MTB, E-bike, City & Touring
Number of Links: 116
Closure Type: master link (Quick-Link)
Pin Type: chromium-plated, solid
Recommended Groupset: 105 5800, SLX M7000-11, STEPS E8000, STEPS E6000
- super narrow HG-X11 chain for 1x11, 2x11, 3x11
- developed in combination with other shifting components for optimum power transmission
- same durability as current 10-speed chains
- smooth, precise shifting
- inner plate has SIL-TEC coating, outer plate is grey
- version with master link
- performance indicator: advanced (level 2 out of 3)
Shimano's ultra-low friction surface treatment Superior to simple coating, SIL-TEC is an advanced plating process that improves system performance through the use of imbedded fluorine particles. SIL-TEC products run smoother and wear longer in all conditions.
The CN-HG601-11 chain has an asymmetrical design. The direction of travel must therefore be taken into account when installing. The specially shaped plates optimise the mesh between sprocket and results in smoother gear changes even under load. To save weight, these chains have recesses in the inner plates. The side with the mark is the outside.
Manufacturer Part Number:
- 1 x Shimano 105 / SLX CN-HG601-11 chain
- 1 x Shimano SM-CN900-11 Quick-Link master link
- silver/11-speed: 257 g (bezogen auf 114 Glieder)