- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
With the SLX CN-M7100 chain by Shimano it's easy to ride over sticks, stones and more
The Shimano SLX CN-M7100 12-speed chain has been thoroughly revised to form a central component of the SLX M7100 as well as 105 R7100 groupset. High-precision moulded contact surfaces to chainring and cassette teeth ensure fast, but also precise and smooth shifting up and down. Shifting with the CN-M7100 chain works perfectly even under load.
Guidelines for Replacing E-bike Components:Before you replace components on your e-bike, please read through the guidelines for component replacement for CE-marked e-bikes/pedelecs with pedal assistance.
- MTB, Road
- Number of Links:
- 116, 126, 138
- Closure Type:
- master link (Quick-Link)
- Pin Type:
- Recommended Groupset:
- SLX M7100, 105 R7100
- MTB 1x12-speed, 2x12-speed
- Dura-Ace, Ultegra, 105 2x12-speed
- e-bike: STEPS E7000
- HG chain for 1x12, 2x12
- runs smoothly over stones, roots etc.
- enlarged inner plate for improved chain retention
- shorter shift times, improved shift behaviour
- SIL-TEC surface coating on inner plate
- with master link for easy installation
Technology:HG 12-speed for Hyperglide+
Shimano Hyperglide (HG) 12-speed chains have enlarged inner plates designed to work with Hyperglide+ cassettes and Dynamic Chain Engagement+ chainrings. This prevents vibrations when the chainring and chain come into contact, resulting in improved chain retention. In combination with an HG+ 12-speed cassette, shifting and drive efficiency are increased. This also benefits the service life of the chain. HG 12-speed chains are directional, i.e. they have an asymmetrical design and thus a predefined installation direction.
- 12 speed / 116 links:
- 12 speed / 126 links:
- 12 speed / 138 links:
- 1 x Shimano SLX / 105 CN-M7100 chain
- 1 x Shimano SM-CN910-12 Quick-Link master link
- silver/12 speed / 116 links: 252 g (bezogen auf 114 Glieder)