- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.91 / 5.00
Shimano CN-HG701-11 Quick-Link Ultegra / XT chain - double SIL-TEC coating
The Shimano CN-HG701 11-speed Quick-Link chain is held together by a master link, unlike the chain pin version. The SIL-TEC coating, based on fluorine particles and applied to inner and outer plates, ensures more efficiency, less wear and less noise. CN-HG701-11 chains are also suitable for E-bike use and are generally recommended for Ultegra and XT groupsets. There is a directional binding, so be careful during installation.
Guidelines for Replacing E-bike Components:
Before you replace components on your e-bike, please read through the guidelines for component replacement for CE-marked E-bikes/pedelecs with pedal assistance.
Application: Road, MTB, Gravel, City & Touring
Number of Links: 116, 126, 138
Closure Type: master link (Quick-Link)
Pin Type: chromium-plated, solid
Recommended Groupset: Ultegra 6800, XT M8000, STEPS E8000, STEPS E6000
- MTB 1x11-speed, 2x11-speed, 3x11-speed
- Linkglide 11-speed, 10-speed
- Dura-Ace, Ultegra, 105, Metrea, GRX 2x11-speed
- Metrea, GRX 1x11-speed
- E-Bike: EP8, STEPS E8000, E8080, E7000, E6100, E6180, E6000, E5000, E5080
- super narrow, directional HG-X11 chain for 1x11, 2x11, 3x11
- smooth and reliable shifting performance
- more efficient, quieter, less maintenance thanks to SIL-TEC surface coating on outer and inner plates
- reinforced chain for e-bike use
- newly dimensioned plates
- version with master link
- performance indicator: advanced (level 2 out of 3)
SIL-TEC is Shimano's extremely low friction surface treatment. SIL-TEC is a superior, advanced coating process that improves system performance by using embedded fluorine particles. SIL-TEC products run smoother and show less wear under all conditions.
The CN-HG701-11 chain has an asymmetrical design. This means the running direction must be observed during installation. The specially-shaped tabs optimise engagement on the sprocket and result in even smoother shifting, even under load. To save weight, these chains have recesses on the inner link plates. The side with the marking is the outside.
11 speed / 116 links: I-CNHG70111116Q
11 speed / 126 links: I-CNHG70111126Q
11 speed / 138 links: I-CNHG70111138Q
- 1 x Shimano Ultegra / XT CN-HG701-11 chain
- 1 x Shimano SM-CN900-11 Quick-Link master link
- silver/11-speed / 116 links: 257 g (bezogen auf 114 Glieder)