- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.91 / 5.00
The 105 / SLX chain CN-HG601-11 by Shimano - Inner link plates with SIL-TEC
The Shimano CN-HG601 is an 11-speed chain at 105 or SLX level, in which the inner plates have been treated with the SIL-TEC process. This fluorine particle-based coating provides smoother running and longer durability. CN-HG601 was developed in conjunction with the other front drivetrain components and is suitable for use with one, two or three chainrings. The directional chain is also approved for E-bikes. A chain pin is used as a fastener.
Guidelines for Replacing E-bike Components:
Before you replace components on your e-bike, please read through the guidelines for component replacement for CE-marked E-bikes/pedelecs with pedal assistance.
Application: Road, MTB, Gravel, City & Touring
Number of Links: 116
Closure Type: chain pin with pointed end
Pin Type: chromium-plated, solid
Recommended Groupset: 105 5800, SLX M7000-11, STEPS E8000, STEPS E6000
- MTB 1x11-speed, 2x11-speed, 3x11-speed
- Linkglide 11-speed, 10-speed
- Dura-Ace, Ultegra, 105, Metrea, GRX 2x11-speed
- Metrea, GRX 1x11-speed
- E-Bike: EP8, STEPS E8000, E8080, E7000, E6100, E6180, E6000, E5000, E5080
- super narrow HG-X11 chain for 1x11, 2x11, 3x11
- developed in combination with other shifting components for optimum power transmission
- same durability as current 10-speed chains
- smooth, precise shifting
- inner plate has SIL-TEC coating, outer plate is grey
- chain pin version
- performance indicator: advanced (level 2 out of 3)
SIL-TEC is Shimano's extremely low friction surface treatment. SIL-TEC is a superior, advanced coating process that improves system performance by using embedded fluorine particles. SIL-TEC products run smoother and show less wear under all conditions.
The CN-HG601-11 chain has an asymmetrical design. This means the running direction must be observed during installation. The specially-shaped tabs optimise engagement on the sprocket and result in even smoother shifting, even under load. To save weight, this chain has recesses on the inner link plates. The side with the marking is the outside.
- 1 x Shimano 105 / SLX CN-HG601-11 chain
- 1 x chain pin
- chain tools TL-CN34 or TL-CN28 are recommended when shortening and linking
- silver/11-speed: 257 g (bezogen auf 114 Glieder)