- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
The 105 / SLX chain CN-HG601-11 by Shimano - inner link plates with SIL-TEC
The Shimano CN-HG601 is an 11-speed chain at 105 or SLX level, where the inner plates have been treated with the SIL-TEC process. This coating based on fluorine particles ensures smoother running and longer durability. CN-HG601 was developed in conjunction with the other front drivetrain components and is suitable for use with one, two or three chainrings. The directional chain is also approved for E-bikes. A chain pin is used as a fastener.
Guidelines for the parts replacement of E-bikes:
Please follow the Guidelines for parts replacement of CE marked E-bikes / pedelecs with pedal assist.
Application: Road, MTB, E-bike, City & Touring
Number of Links: 116
Closure Type: chain pin with pointed end
Pin Type: chromium-plated, solid
Recommended Groupset: 105 5800, SLX M7000-11, STEPS E8000, STEPS E6000
- super narrow HG-X11 chain for 1x11, 2x11, 3x11
- developed in combination with other shifting components for optimum power transmission
- same durability as current 10-speed chains
- smooth, precise shifting
- inner plate has SIL-TEC coating, outer plate is grey
- chain pin version
- only chain tools TL-CN34 or TL-CN28 are recommended when shortening and connecting
- performance indicator: advanced (level 2 out of 3)
Shimano's ultra-low friction surface treatment Superior to simple coating, SIL-TEC is an advanced plating process that improves system performance through the use of imbedded fluorine particles. SIL-TEC products run smoother and wear longer in all conditions.
The CN-HG601-11 chain has an asymmetrical design. The direction of travel must therefore be taken into account when installing. The specially shaped plates optimise the mesh between sprocket and results in smoother gear changes even under load. To save weight, these chains have recesses in the inner plates. The side with the mark is the outside.
Manufacturer Part Number:
- 1 x Shimano 105 / SLX CN-HG601-11 chain
- 1 x chain pin
- silver/11-speed: 257 g (bezogen auf 114 Glieder)