- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
The 105 / SLX chain CN-HG601-11 by Shimano - Inner link plates with SIL-TEC
The Shimano CN-HG601 is an 11-speed chain at 105 or SLX level, in which the inner plates have been treated with the SIL-TEC process. This fluorine particle-based coating provides smoother running and longer durability. CN-HG601 was developed in conjunction with the other front drivetrain components and is suitable for use with one, two or three chainrings. The directional chain is also approved for e-bikes. A chain pin is used as a fastener.
Guidelines for Replacing E-bike Components:Before you replace components on your e-bike, please read through the guidelines for component replacement for CE-marked e-bikes/pedelecs with pedal assistance.
- Road, MTB, Gravel, City & Touring
- Number of Links:
- Closure Type:
- chain pin with pointed end
- Pin Type:
- chromium-plated, solid
- Recommended Groupset:
- 105 5800, SLX M7000-11, STEPS E8000, STEPS E6000
- MTB 1x11-speed, 2x11-speed, 3x11-speed
- Linkglide 11-speed, 10-speed
- Linkglide 11-speed, 10-speed automatic
- Linkglide 9-speed
- Dura-Ace, Ultegra, 105, Metrea, GRX 2x11-speed
- Metrea, GRX 1x11-speed
- E-Bike: EP8 EP800, STEPS E8000, E8080, E7000, E6100, E6180, E6000, E5000, E5080
- super narrow HG-X11 chain for 1x11, 2x11, 3x11
- developed in combination with other shifting components for optimum power transmission
- same durability as current 10-speed chains
- smooth, precise shifting
- inner plate has SIL-TEC coating, outer plate is grey
- chain pin version
- performance indicator: Advanced (level 2 out of 3)
HG-X11 chains from Shimano are 11-speed chains with directional binding. The outside has been optimised for shifting the chainring, the inside for shifting the cassette. This makes for smoother gear changes and higher drivetrain performance overall. Since correct assembly is crucial, Shimano has marked the sides of the chain.
SIL-TEC is a fluorine particle-based surface coating from Shimano. It results in smoother, lower friction operation and less contamination. This makes maintenance easier, reduces wear and extends the service life of SIL-TEC components.
- 1 x Shimano 105 / SLX CN-HG601-11 chain
- 1 x chain pin
- silver/11-speed: 257 g (bezogen auf 114 Glieder)