- 100 day return period
- CO2 neutral shipping with DHL
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
Application: MTB, City & Touring
Closure Type: double ring chain pin
Pin Type: chromed, solid
Recommended groupsets: XTR, XT, SLX
- super narrow HG-X 10-speed chain for 2x10, 3x10
- for all Shimano MTB 10-speed drivetrains
- for all Shimano Trekking 10-speed drivetrains
- not compatible with Road drivetrains
- more efficient and more silent with SIL-TEC surface treatment
- directional chain, further evolution of shifting performance
- standard pin
- performance indicator: advanced (level 2 out of 3)
A directional mountain bike specific 10-speed HG-X chain means smoother shifts, lighter weight and greater overall performance. HG-X directional chain: Outer side is optimized for front shifting and Inner side is optimized for rear shifting. The chain is marked to ensure proper assembly.
Warning: If the chain is not assembled correctly it may fall off and lead to serious injury.
An asymmetrical mountain bike-specific chain means smoother shifts, lighter weight, and better overall system performance. CloseStep gear ratios mean smaller jumps between gears, more efficient chain movement and a reduced chance of dropping a chain while shifting in rough conditions.
Superior to simple coating, SIL-TEC is an advanced plating process that improves system performance through the use of imbedded fluorine particles. SIL-TEC products run smoother and wear longer in all conditions.
- 1 x Shimano CN-HG95 XT chain
- connector pin included
-silver / 10-speed : 273 g (114 Glieder)