- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
The SH-AM503 MTB Shoe by Shimano - Classic design, optimum protection
The Shimano SH-AM503 clipless pedal shoes for all-mountain and enduro use, called AM5 for short, offer stability and protection packed into a classic lace-up shoe design. Thanks to the expanded volume along the ball of the foot, they feel very comfortable both on and off the bike. The pedal channel provides secure contact when you're clipped out, while the grippy, treaded rubber outsole improves traction while clipped in and while walking. Both the robust, breathable upper and special features such as the ankle cuff and toe caps are there to optimally protect your feet on the trail.
- Enduro, All Mountain
- Pedal System:
- 2-bolt (SPD)
- Closure System:
- Sole Stiffness:
- 5 (on a scale of 1 to 12)
Cleat Adjustment:To find the correct ergonomic position of the feet on the pedals, we recommend using the Cleat Tool by Ergon. With this tool the length, the Q-Factor and foot angle can be perfectly adjusted.
- pedal channel for stable contact between shoe and pedal when unclipped
- grippy Shimano rubber outsole with toe and heel profile for more stability when clipped in and when walking
- asymmetrically-heightened ankle cuff and laterally-raised sole for excellent protection
- Volume Tour last with plenty of volume at the ball of the foot for all-day comfort on and off the bike
- robust toe cap for additional toe protection
- upper made of hard-wearing synthetic material with mesh inserts for protection and breathability
- extended pedal cleat adjustment range at the midfoot for better bike control and walking characteristics
- suitable for E-bikes
- ideal in combination with PD-ME700 pedals
- Lining & Cover Sole:
Size Guide:These Shimano shoes run smaller than one would expect from their size. It is best to order one size larger than usual.
- 1 x pair Shimano AM5 MTB shoes (SH-AM503)