Shimano SH-GF600 Gravity Flat MTB Shoes
Shimano SH-GF600 - high-performance MTB shoes for flat pedals
The Shimano SH-GF600, GF6 for short, are performance shoes for gravity use with platform pedals. Equipped with a slightly harder Ultread GF outsole with water drainage channels, these shoes offer secure grip and thus support the control of the bike. A TORBAL 2.0 midsole plate, which is stiff in the centre and flexible on the sides, additionally improves feedback in high-speed descents and corners. The skater-style lacing is easily adjustable and ensures a comfortable fit, as does the durable upper. In general, the shoes are generously dimensioned in the toe and heel area, but close-fitting at the ball of the foot, which benefits power transmission. A multi-layer foam insole cushions impacts and contributes to more stability downhill with its flexibility. To protect your foot, the upper is raised on the inside of the ankle, the sole is raised on the side and a robust toe cap is used.
- Enduro, Downhill, Dirtjump & Slopestyle
- Pedal System:
- platform pedals
- Closure System:
- Sole Stiffness:
- 3 (on a scale of 1 to 12)
- high-performance platform pedal shoes for high-speed gravity use
- Ultread GF rubber compound and hexagonal profile for very good pedal grip and control
- TORBAL 2.0 torsion plate with flexibility on the sides for perfect control in technical descents and corners
- robust upper with skater-style lacing offers comfortable and reliable fit
- multi-layer, sponge-like EVA foam absorbs shocks and improves sole flexibility for more stability downhill
- rubber outsole with water drainage channels for lasting grip and good walking characteristics
- asymmetrically raised ankle cuff and laterally raised sole for more protection
- robust toe cap for additional toe protection
- Volume Trail last with plenty of space in the toe and heel areas for comfortable walking, close-fitting at the ball of the foot for improved power transmission
- ideal in combination with PD-GR500, PD-GR400 pedals
- Lining & Cover Sole:
Outsoles with Ultread GF rubber compound and tread are optimised for gravity use with platform pedals. This compound is soft and durable and is slow to return to its original shape after deformation. Combined with the grippy hexagonal block pattern, it provides improved traction and constant contact with the pedal, even on rough surfaces. Shoes with Ultread GF therefore offer excellent pedal grip and support control over the bike.
The incorporated TORBAL 2.0 midsole plate is stiff but flexible on the sides. This improves control in fast descents and when cornering.
Size Guide:These Shimano shoes run smaller than you might expect from their size. It is best to order one size larger than usual.
- 1 x pair Shimano GF6 (SH-GF600) MTB shoes
- black/42: 397 g (pro Schuh)
- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00