- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
The SH-MT7 shoes by Shimano - for everyday life and adventure
The Shimano SH-MT7 shoes (SH-MT701) can be used for bikepacking adventures, mountain bike tours or simply for riding to work. A BOA L6 twist lock ensures precise and fast adjustment. The durable toe cap and half-length shaft provide protection, while the EVA midsole and rubber outsole provide pedalling efficiency and comfortable walking.
Application: Cross Country, City & Touring
Pedal System: 2-bolt (SPD)
Closure System: twist closure
Sole Stiffness: 4 (on a scale of 1 to 12)
To find the ergonomically correct position of your feet on the pedals, we recommend the Cleat Tool from Ergon, so that the longitudinal orientation, support width (Q-factor) and foot angle are optimally adjusted to you.
- combined mesh and TPU upper for comfortable fit, good breathability and durability
- imitation leather: brighter, stronger and more durable than genuine leather
- BOA L6 twist lock for quick and precise fine adjustment
- EVA midsole and rubber outsole for pedalling efficiency and walking comfort
- flexible, half-length shaft, shock-absorbing EVA for performance on the bike and elsewhere
- classified as suitable for e-bikes
- ideal in combination with PD-M8120, PD-T8000 pedals
Upper: other (synthetic leather)
Lining & Cover Sole: textile (mesh)
Outersole: other (rubber)
BOA closures offer millimetre-precise fine adjustment for a perfect fit. Lightning fast, one-hand adjustment, secure lock and quick release. They repel mud and water and are extremely light.
These Shimano shoes run smaller than one would expect from their size. It is best to order one size larger than usual.
- 1 x pair Shimano SH-MT7 Mountain Touring shoes (SH-MT701)
- black/42: 365 g (pro Schuh)