- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.91 / 5.00
SH-MW7 Shoes by Shimano - For those who don't know when the season stops
Shimano SH-MW7 trail shoes (SH-MW701) are just the right thing if you want to go mountain biking in winter, too. They have been equipped with waterproof and insulating GORE-TEX® lining and a padded fleece insole that also retains heat. The upper material is imitation leather, which has proven to be particularly robust and durable. The precision-adjust BOA turn dial closure and grippy Michelin outsole offer the utmost in quality. A special feature lies in the TORBAL midsole, which offers more flexibility at the rear but is stiff enough at the front to balance bike control, comfort and pedalling efficiency.
Application: All Mountain, Cross Country
Pedal System: 2-bolt (SPD)
Closure System: twist closure, hook & loop fastener
Sole Stiffness: 5 (on a scale of 1 to 12)
To find the ergonomically correct position of your feet on the pedals, we recommend the Cleat Tool from Ergon, so that the longitudinal orientation, support width (Q-factor) and foot angle are optimally adjusted to you.
- synthetic leather: lighter, stronger and more durable than genuine leather
- waterproof, insulating GORE-TEX® inner lining for maximum comfort
- raised construction with cover
- insole with extra padding and fleece lining for excellent insulation and heat storage, single density
- all-round reflective for high visibility
- torsionable TORBAL midsole for natural downhill " flow" movement
- Michelin rubber outsole for improved grip in wet and slippery conditions
- BOA L6 screw fastener with fine adjustment
- ideal in combination with PD-M8120
Lining & Cover Sole: textile
Shimano shoes with a TORBAL midsole are more flexible in the rear area while maintaining the same stiffness in the front. The heel can move slightly to each side, which is good for power transmission and bike control.
Michelin Rubber Sole
The outsole of this shoe is the result of a collaboration between Shimano and the well-known tyre producer Michelin. It was specially designed for extreme demands in enduro sports and on trails, and features two different density zones. It also features a distinctive knob pattern that increases grip without compromising pedalling efficiency.
Protection and comfort in cold weather. Shimano's MW7 winter shoes feature GORE-TEX® Insulated Comfort technology, making them ideal companions for riding in rain, snow and cold. Combining robust waterproofing with excellent breathability and warm insulation, they are the perfect solution for Trail riders who do not take a winter break.
BOA closures offer millimetre-precise fine adjustment for a perfect fit. Lightning fast, one-hand adjustment, secure lock and quick release. They repel mud and water and are extremely light.
- 1 x pair Shimano SH-MW7 MTB winter shoes (SH-MW701)
- black/42: 480 g (pro Schuh)