- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.9 / 5.00
The SH-RC7 shoes by Shimano - optimal comfort
The Shimano SH-RC7 shoes (SH-RC701) are functional racing shoes that offer optimal comfort and pedalling performance. They can be adjusted quickly and precisely with BOA closures. Thanks to Shimano Dynalast technology, feet become fatigued less quickly and the rider benefits from higher performance.
Pedal System: 3-bolt (SPD-SL / Look)
Closure System: dial
Sole Stiffness: 10 (on a scale of 1 to 12)
To find the correct ergonomic position of the feet on the pedals, we recommend using the Cleat Tool by Ergon. With this tool the length, the Q-Factor and foot angle can be perfectly adjusted.
- super stiff, lightweight carbon fibre sole
- Shimano Dynalast technology helps reduce power loss
- soft, perforated high density imitation leather for optimal ventilation and fit
- two independent BOA L6 twist locks allow quick fine adjustment of cable tension
- adjustable Powerzone cable guide gives the forefoot a secure hold
- wider cleat adjustment: wider cleat setting, expands plate mounting area
- also available in a wide version
- ideal in combination with PD-R8000 pedals
Upper: other, textile (faux leather)
Lining & Cover Sole: textile (mesh)
Outersole: other (carbon)
Shimano Dynalast is a sole construction with less toe elevation that promotes smoother, more energy-efficient upward movement when pedalling. The advantages are higher performance, less fatigue and more comfort for every type of rider. Shimano Dynalast also features a lighter and thinner sole structure and a larger cleat adjustment range.
BOA closures offer millimetre-precise fine adjustment for a perfect fit. Lightning fast, one-hand adjustment, secure lock and quick release. They repel mud and water and are extremely light.
These Shimano shoes run smaller than one would expect from their size. It is best to order one size larger than usual.
Manufacturer Part Numbers:
- 1 pair of Shimano SH-RC7 Road shoes (SH-RC701)
- black/42: 245 g (pro Schuh)