- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.89 / 5.00
The SH-RC7 shoes by Shimano - optimal comfort
The Shimano SH-RC7 shoes (SH-RC701) are functional racing shoes that offer optimal comfort and pedalling performance. They can be adjusted quickly and precisely with BOA closures. Thanks to Shimano Dynalast technology, feet become fatigued less quickly and the rider benefits from higher performance.
- Pedal System:
- 3-bolt (SPD-SL / Look)
- Closure System:
- twist closure
- Sole Stiffness:
- 10 (on a scale of 1 to 12)
Cleat Adjustment:To find the ergonomically correct position of your feet on the pedals, we recommend the Cleat Tool from Ergon, so that the longitudinal orientation, support width (Q-factor) and foot angle are optimally adjusted to you.
- super stiff, lightweight carbon fibre sole
- Shimano Dynalast technology helps reduce power loss
- soft, perforated high density imitation leather for optimal ventilation and fit
- two independent BOA L6 twist locks allow quick fine adjustment of cable tension
- adjustable Powerzone cable guide gives the forefoot a secure hold
- wider cleat adjustment: wider cleat setting, expands plate mounting area
- also available in a wide version
- ideal in combination with PD-R8000 pedals
- other, textile (faux leather)
- Lining & Cover Sole:
- textile (mesh)
- other (carbon)
Shimano's Dynalast technology is a shoe last design with less toe rise. It creates a smoother upward motion when pedalling, which is more energy efficient and therefore improves performance. Less power is lost and you tire less quickly.
Size Guide:These Shimano shoes run smaller than one would expect from their size. It is best to order one size larger than usual.
- 1 x pair Shimano SH-RC7 Road shoes (SH-RC701)