- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.91 / 5.00
The Shimano SH-RC702 road bike shoe in a wide version
The competition-ready Shimano SH-RC702 road bike shoes are also available in a special version for wider feet, called RC7E for short. Like the standard version, this one has two precisely adjustable BOA-L6 twist closures and a very stiff carbon sole. The shoes feature a comfortable fit due mainly to the less-overlapping construction of the upper, which is made of synthetic leather, mesh and TPU. The integrated seamless midsole also contributes to the comfortable feel and increases stability. The Powerzone guide of the BOA system provides reliable support in the forefoot area. The base was hollow-formed for ventilation and water drainage with a special channel. In addition, the shoe's Shimano Dynalast technology promotes pedalling efficiency and counteracts premature fatigue.
Pedal System: 3-bolt (SPD-SL / Look)
Closure System: twist closure
Sole Stiffness: 10 (on a scale of 1 to 12)
To find the correct ergonomic position of the feet on the pedals, we recommend using the Cleat Tool by Ergon. With this tool the length, the Q-Factor and foot angle can be perfectly adjusted.
- integrated seamless midsole for unparalleled fit, stability and lightness
- enveloping low-overlap upper ensures a a snug fit
- very stiff hollow carbon sole ventilates efficiently and wicks away water
- supple, high-density synthetic leather with perforation and a combination of lightweight mesh + TPU for excellent fit and comfort
- two individually adjustable BOA-L6 twist closures for quick and fine adjustment
- adjustable Powerzone guide for reliable support in the forefoot area
- extended area for installing cleats
- Shimano Dynalast lasts (wide version)
- Heel Stabilizer improves heel hold
- ideal in combination with PD-R8000 pedals
Lining & Cover Sole: textile
Shimano's Dynalast technology is a shoe last design with less toe rise. It creates a smoother upward motion when pedalling, which is more energy efficient and therefore improves performance. Less power is lost and you tire less quickly.
These Shimano shoes run smaller than one would expect from their size. It is best to order one size larger than usual.
- 1 x pair Shimano RC7E (SH-RC702 Wide) road shoes