- 100 day return period
- Online since 1998
- Trusted Shop 4.84 / 5.00
The SH-RP9 shoes by Shimano - light and stiff and top class
The Shimano SH-RP9 (SH-RP901) Road performance shoes offer unique comfort and maximum performance even on long journeys. They are made of soft, breathable imitation leather and have a lightweight, highly rigid carbon outsole. The BOA twist lock can be adjusted very precisely and provides a perfect hold especially in combination with the external heel cap. Thanks to Shimano Dynalast technology, a special sole construction, the feet are relieved, which contributes to more pedalling efficiency.
Pedal System: 3-bolt (SPD-SL / Look)
Closure System: dial
Sole Stiffness: 10 (on a scale of 1 to 12)
To find the correct ergonomic position of the feet on the pedals, we recommend using the Cleat Tool by Ergon. With this tool the length, the Q-Factor and foot angle can be perfectly adjusted.
- soft, perforated microfibre imitation leather (lighter, stronger and more durable than genuine leather) for optimum ventilation and fit
- lightweight carbon composite outsole for optimum stiffness on long rides
- Boa IP1 twist lock with fine adjustment and concealed cable routing
- external, curved heel cap provides firm support for heel and foot (External Heel Cup)
- durable, wide heel pads provide stability when walking
- upper, insole and outsole are ventilated optimally
- wider cleat adjustment: wider cleat setting, expands plate mounting area
- antibacterial effect due to silver ions: Silvadur™ Intelligent Freshness keeps fabric fresh longer
- also available in a wide version
- ideal in combination with PD-R8000 pedals
Upper: other (synthetic leather)
Lining & Cover Sole: textile (mesh)
Outersole: other (carbon)
Shimano Dynalast is a superior shoe last design with an optimized toe-spring section that promotes a smoother, more energy-efficient upstroke. Among the advantages are a better performance, less fatigue and more comfort for every biker type. Furthermore, Dynalast is characterised by a lighter and thinner sole structure as well as an expanded cleat adjustment range.
The Boa System offers infinite adjustment for a glove-like fit with on-the-fly one-handed adjustments and convenient fast release. The shoes are mud and water resistant and extremely light.
navy: marine blue
Shimano shoes (except the GORE-TEX™ models) run narrow and may be smaller than expected. The best solution is to order one size larger than usual.
Manufacturer Part Numbers:
- 1 pair of Shimano SH-RP9 Road shoes (SH-RP901)
- white/42: 224 g (pro Schuh)